Thread: Taskbar auto-hide not responding on windows 7

Taskbar auto-hide not responding on windows 7

Auto Hide does not work correctly in the Windows 7 on taskbar of my HP Pavilion laptop, the system was working well yesterday night. But this problem suddenly occurred to me. Auto Hide the taskbar is working correctly, the option box is checked on the list, the taskbar is hidden auto automatically, but now I cannot able to disable the option box. If you have any suggestion on this so please help me. Any input on this problem will be helpful for me to overcome the problem.

Re: Taskbar auto-hide not responding on windows 7

There are some causes because of that you are facing this kind of issue, go through these, rather I hope one of them will certainly help you to understand the problem. First confirm that the explorer.exe process from the Processes tab in the control panel which is accessible by the CPU correctly. Did you made any recent changes in your system? If the problem which you have posted here may be produced because of that change. Have you tried with the graphics on your system configuration. In some cases I have found that this can be solved with the graphic setting of the system, reconfigure the system's graphical environment.

The problem you have posted here, you might be going on because of some kind of malware in your system, I'd recommend on this to just go through once with the scanning process, if there is a virus file is under the system folder 32, sometime this kind of problem happen because of this kind of problems which is produced, so according to this with an updated antivirus program analyzes your entire system, surely detect the virus file, which affect your system and remove one of the ways your system. I hope this is helpful to solve the problem.

The problem you mentioned in your message, that the taskbar does not work properly is a bit confusing to me, I'm not getting your point, is not able to access the taskbar or not able to hide the taskbar ? I have also faced relevant type of problem with the taskbar on my system after I've searched some advice on this topic, I suggest you go through the tips listed below, in some way will help you to understand the problem. Under the card check any active process is running or not. If you find any which then stops the execution of that process and Auto Hide check if it works or not. Along with the also disable the notification icon on the Windows platform.

I had an experience with the taskbar on my Windows Vista system, while after finding the problem I've tried many tricks, but nothing helped me in my case. Then one of my friend suggested me to change the user profile on my system, I changed that one and then the system with that newly created user account now the problem is still not reappeared. So in my opinion, I also like to recommend to go through this, if you already have another user account then log into the system and log back in with that user account, and I hope that the problem did not occur thereafter.

System Restore might help you to overcome from this matter, so for that you need to click the Start Menu, then System Tool Accessories, right-tick the System Restore choice from the System Restore, tick the desire to restore the date and time, where you will get this or any other matter in the system in software or hardware. Implement the restoration process and wait for the complete and prompt you to restart your system. Try this. Hope this will certainly help.