Thread: Unable to get anything on the desktop in windows 7

Unable to get anything on the desktop in windows 7

I am facing this issue on to my del laptop which is running on to the windows 7 operating system, from yesterday every time I tried to open the laptop, so in that except the wallpaper there is nothing to show on the desktop screen. The icon on the desktop with no taskbar and other applications that is stored in the quick start. I searched almost every website, but no trick resolved the problem. Does anyone have any idea for this problem? Any information regarding this will be greatly appreciated.

Re: Unable to get anything on the desktop in windows 7

The problem may be occurring because of the virus, but before this I want to know what kind of procedure has been tried in the system to resolve this problem, if you have not tried by the scanning procedure and then as fist suggestion of this problem I recommend you to scan the entire system, for that you need an antivirus program to date and also that the program should work with all the features. Try this, hopefully this will certainly help.

The problem you have posted here is direct with the browser procedure, so I recommend that you restart the browser tab through the task manager, first, stop running the Windows Explorer process and then in the file menu of the task manager process execution start again, I hope that undoubtedly this will restore desktop items. And after trying this solution if you get solution for your query so you just reply over here.

To fix this kind of issue you just restore the system to open the Start menu system and also, under accessories then tick the System Restore choice, you are directed to select the restore point which you have created. And in this you just also confirm about the restore point, I am sure after doing this the problem gets resolved. Terminate the process and the you need to restart your system. Hope this will certainly help to solve the problem, a maximum web site on this subject give this kind of suggestion.

You can also fix this kind of matter by changing the user account to log off or restart the system, at the present entering the system along with any other account. If you are not taking into account other then that so just go through this to create a number of new users, own control panel from the Start menu and then proceed in that, far from there, click Create again, and follow the onscreen instructions to create a new account now connect to the system with the newly created account and then see if the problems persist or not. I have also faced this matter and after trying this procedure my issue gets fixed.

In some of the forum sites I found this can be caused by the graphics driver, so I recommend you try it once for the first time by reloading the graphics driver, open Device Manager tab screen, click on the name choose the upgrade option, select the Advanced option recommended will take you to find the driver installation program from the stored location, locate and run the installation process, wait until the process is carried out and are required to reboot. Go through this. I hope that will certainly help.

Update the operating system on your system if you still facing the problem, because such problems as the last only one solution is to reload the operating system, insert the Windows installation disc and then start pressing F8 after the manufacturer's logo will appear on the screen. Click the Install Now option, the installation window appears, select the drive where you installed the existing drive will be formatted first and then run the new installation process. Go through this, if no one helped then this is the complete solution to this problem