Thread: Taskbar Hides automatically and after restarting system it come back

Taskbar Hides automatically and after restarting system it come back

The taskbar keeps disappear from my desktop. I have Hp pavilion which is running on to the windows 7 operating system. The problem I get first time while accessing Internet. After that when I restart my system, after few seconds it again vanishes, this is continue to this morning also, and the same process (restart), but this is not a solution, which appears after the restart, but again did not appear after a few seconds. So if you guys have any suggestion on this so please help me as soon as it is possible for you guys.

Re: Taskbar Hides automatically and after restarting system it come back

This may be caused because of the explorer.exe in the Windows version so for that I suggest you try it once to resolve this problem, so in that first you have to restart the explorer.exe process in Task Manager. Open and then proceed to the information regarding the procedure under which it locate and stop the process of windows explorer, now leave your system for a few seconds, but now open the Task Manager again and start process of explorer by type and insert the explorer.exe. Hope this helps somehow.

First you scan the entire system, for the reason that the problem which you have mentioned in your message, it is sometimes happen because of the virus in your system. So for that you just confirm that your antivirus is up to date and all features function properly. After that you can also try to scan the system folder of 32, if the virus is only issue for this matter then it will be get cured. actually one of my friends suggested me to scan the system 32 folder on my system, and by that I screwed that file easily and can be removed from my system, so hopefully this will also help.

System Restore is the ultimate solution to these problems, open the Start menu and menu system tools under Accessories, then tick the System Restore choice, you do not wish to choose a restore point along with the date and time of creation, choose the desire one where you encountered this problem, now complete the restoration procedure, wait until the process is complete and prompts you to restart the system. I hope this will surely help, go through this.

I think that this is happening because of the explorer.exe process on your system, if the procedure which is mentioned above it not able to fix your then go to for the explorer.exe in the official web site Microsoft, find the correct and then try to resolve the problem along with the solution, hopefully this will certainly help. Sometimes it is happen because of the malware so you just scan your system with the up to date antivirus. And in this some of the virus files are not stored in the files of antivirus, and also update does not update the list, in that case the online scanning process will work.

I have an experience with this type of trouble. And in this I have tried many of the solutions but nothing has helped. Then I just proceed to install the OS, and in last I have find out that this process helped me, so I suggest you to insert the installation disk operating system and continue the installation process, at first prompted to select the drive to load the operating system, select the one desire, first of all drive and then format the new facility completed process. This process will certainly help to overcome the problem.

According to my attention that the problem is that it could be happening for any other application. Did you just remove or install program still graphics or better visual effect on the system then I recommend you to run the cleaning process, and this clean system temporary folder and the registry editor. Any file or application program that can be stored there and that the execution of browser windows you have any problems. go through this. He was also facing important issue, and after a deep search in the east are the cause, I stood in that process and get relief from the problem. I hope it will also help solve the problem.