Thread: Getting error whenever I try to access some specific folders or file in windows xp

Getting error whenever I try to access some specific folders or file in windows xp

Some of the files or folders that I have tried to access in Windows xp, so at that time error occurs every time. The first time I encounter this problem then after that I have tried to copy and paste a number of files from one folder to another folder on dissimilar drives, so at that time it flashes a message that the folder you are using along with another program, and it would not allow me to paste the files in the the folder. What should I do now? What should be the cause for this problem? Any suggestions for me to resolve this would be greatly appreciated.

Re: Getting error whenever I try to access some specific folders or file in windows xp

The problem is happening because of the Malware, I have also faced similar problem few months ago, after that when I searched for the cause of this problem, I found that the problem was caused because of the virus, and to resolve this it is necessary to scan full system, make sure that the antivirus program up to date and all the features are working well, I tried with this process, and solved the problem. So I hope that this will also be able to overcome the problem in your case also.

Re: Getting error whenever I try to access some specific folders or file in windows xp

According to the error messages which are mentioned in that post, I recommend you to go to the Processes tab in the Control Panel and then check for any other program which is associated with the folder or files that are ready to access in the system. I also had experience with this type of problem, after that I kill that process problem get resolved with this process, so you just go for this if there are any programs of using the folder or file then you require to kill and get relief from the problem.

This is the matter which is happening because of the explorer.exe, if this is really happening then to fix this issue you have to go to task manager and there is an open tab, and find the browser. exe process in the list of processes which are currently running, stop the process that all the desktop appears as white, do not worry about it, now again go to the search panel command in the Start menu, type explorer.exe and press Enter again the process starts, this confirmation proceeding back to the tab control process under task manager wink. I hope this process will certainly help.

I am also going through this problem on my system, which is almost similar to the question that is posted here. Some applications are not allowed through the windows to run, I have always tried to run on my system that flashes the program or application which is using any other program I have found that the process, but nothing was found there after that I was also tried to analyze the system, but this process did not help. Now I'm looking for any other tricks to solve this problem, along with aloe I searched many website, tried many of them, but now faces the problem. I suggest something to resolve this.

Regarding this issue I want to tell you tah first you go for the solution which is given above and after that, I hope that some of them will certainly help in your case. But if it continues, then you just simply proceed to reload the OS on your system, this is the last and final solution to these problems. Run the OS installation. I am sure after this you do not have to face any kind of issue in this so you just go for this.

Thank you all for your kind reply to my problem, I was frustrating with the problem, but later encountered the problem that also tried to trick the pick of many different web page, and by cleaning the registry and also along with some of the tricks of the operating system, but nothing has helped. But to keep the process on explorer.exe. I relieved the problem, making it clear that the problem was caused by the explorer.exe in the Windows version. I am grateful for providing the exact solution of the problem. Of the new