Thread: Windows 7: Nothing happen while click on some taskbar icon

Windows 7: Nothing happen while click on some taskbar icon

Some of the icons which are present in the taskbar like MS Office, Outlook, IE, web browser etc., they all are displayed as a blank on my laptop which is running on to the Windows 7 operating system, this laptop worked well along with all process, but in this abruptly I found myself with this kind of trouble. And on this I am unable to get any solution for this matter. So regarding this if you guys have any suggestion so please help me as soon as it is possible for you guys I just want to thank you in advance.

Re: Windows 7: Nothing happen while click on some taskbar icon

Over here you just scan your system with up to date antivirus, while I have also faced this type problem in my system, when I searched for a solution to this problem I found that the problem is simply that happens because of the virus file, and only one solution to this that just simply scan the system, if the antivirus is good then it would certainly detect the virus file and hence be able to overcome the problem.

In my opinion, the problem which you have posted regarding this I suggest you to restore your system, because I think the problem can be produced for the taskbar file startup key or in your operating system, in this case the restoration might help in this case. click the start menu and after that the number of system accessories to choose the System Restore option, select the desire date and time that does not encounter this problem and click the button restoration, it will take a few minutes to complete the process, and wait until it needs to restart your system. Go through this.

Try again by changing the user profile, where as I have also faced this matter, after this one of my friend suggest me to go through this procedure, I tried this and the problem was solved. So I hope it will certainly help. open the control panel and then move on to the user account click now to create a new user account and enter your desire name and password if desired, and log into the system without entering the system with this account newly created user and see if the problem persists or not.

It is the similar problem occurs in safe mode? check this, if this is also occurring there then I think this may be happening for particular applications, to analyze only the program folder which is installed on your OS , if the problem is going through some of the particular applications in the system then this is detected over there. It looked important, after performing a search of the entire system does not detect any virus file, but when you search only the folder of the application installed, I found the virus for many files within that folder, then it is easy to overcome the problem, so I also suggest you to leave this process, after scanning the entire system if you are not aware of any reason because of which like this kind of issues are happening.

The issue could be happening because of any third party application or the visual effect that apply to your system, one of my friend also found similar problem in Windows 7, then he has tried many tricks to resolve this , but he was helped after the consultation with a technical person who found that the cause could be happening because of the application that is creating problems with the implementation of the taskbar, after eliminating some of the application or program graphs of the system he get relief from this issue. If any application is stored on your system then remove them, I hope this helps somehow.

Thank you all for giving me such pleasant and effective responses to the problem that I posted here, the real cause of my problem was the user account and by following the user account random process easily overcome the problem. thank you very much for solving the problem. now there is no problem with the taskbar or any other icons on my system, except that if another user is experiencing with this similar problem and then go through this process, any of them will certainly help.