Thread: my operating system crash when i tried to play D3D application

my operating system crash when i tried to play D3D application

Hello friends, I have a certain problem in running the direct 3D application in the windows 7, when I was running these application it suddenly crashed the system and it lead to the system shutdown, I have seen that when I tried to work the thing in the immediate mode that was the factor that was creating the problem, I just don’t know what to do regarding this problem , I thought the people who is suffering with this kind of the problem will have some of the solution for this so please help me in this.

Re: my operating system crash when i tried to play D3D application

Hello there, this solution worked for me, as I was also having this kind of the problem hope it work for you. When I tried starting the stream at that particular time I started with the BFBC2, this would take a long time to take me to the main menu I didn’t know why it was doing so. At most of the time it would take around 3-4 seconds to get there. After some time it took a little bit more time to to reach the main menu of the same. But after I installed the hotfix , the entire problem that I was facing in this was resolved.

Hello there, for some days I was facing this kind of the issue in the D3D errors, the problem would freeze the computer and then It would provide the black screen in the monitor. But after this I uninstall the drivers and that lead to the blue death of error, once this happened then it fully screwed the computer this lead to fix the issue by going in the safe mode before I had normally on the computer, the only problem in this was that you could install the hotfix which would lead to rectify the problem that I was facing.

Hey there thank you for the solution that you had provided for the solution, since I was also facing this kinds of the problem and with the help of your I could solve this problem, I was having the issue with the dx10/11 games, during this I would get the shutters and after this the whole computer would be shut down and I couldn’t do anything, this problem was so deadly as I had build a new rig and felt that the problem has lead to incompatible one.