Thread: My game is leading to hard booting of the system

My game is leading to hard booting of the system

Hello there, I hope you all are doing fine, I have come here to find out the solution for the problem that I am facing, and the problem is basically in massively multiplayer online games. When recently I am playing any of the game which is online of course, will lead to shutting down the system, this happens in the time span of ten minutes, I have this problem only in this game but not in any of the other games that I play. Is this kind of the problem been suffering by any one of them, if yes do any one have any of the solution about this problem.

Re: My game is leading to hard booting of the system

Hello there, I used to face this problem in the heaven benchmark, this has to happen in the 850 power, but this is not only the factor which is alone responsible for it also the PSU create the problem which leads to GPU shaking so that the graphic Card will leads to the power lose and this shut down the machine in the full mode, this would lead to the utilization by the code that will lead to the not create any of the restriction on the VSYNC, but if you could apply VSYNC to this then the problem would never occurs, there should be present a patch for the same as it would be the problem in the game.

In my case it was something else only, I had install the windows 7 with the service pack 1, and after that when I tried to play the game it would create the Lag effect for some time and after that the whole system would Shut down, I tried various method to overcome this issue but I was not able to come out of this, the only thing that helped me is un install the whole operating system and with the service pack 1 and install the new operating system which would not create these kind of the problem, so have you done anything with the software of the operating system if yes, then roll back to the previous thing.

Hello there, I think the PSU of the computer is creating the problem that you are suffering, most of the time the main power supply that is present do not provide the clear and the filter power to the system if it is not present then the effect that is provided is known as brown effect, when this problem occurs then the PC reboot the system to save the system from the effect of the brown effect. Also the failing PSU that is present in the system may cause the problem in it. The only way to come out of it is to connect the computer in a supply of the power where the power is been in the proper level.

Hello there, I also have this game working on two system, in my home machine which is the Saegal laptop has no problem while playing the game, as it is the old one and also the system is not that high to play this game, but still manageable, the other one which is the thinkpad T410 also run this game in the low setting of this game, but in that there is due to the power issue that was leading the problem of the system shut down, I have heard that this issue will be solved by carefully changing the setting of the graphic in the game and the hardware, I think that this will help me in solving the problem that I am facing.