Thread: Unable to download and open in windows 7

Unable to download and open in windows 7

I have to suffer the serious problem. I have Windows7 on my system. I have the fake virus were most similar to Windows 7 security from the Internet. When I have it just close the program and run all the anti malware. I am able to run the quick scan and found 9 threats in my system. I remove all 9 of these. When removing the system of all pop-ups to restart my system and I restarted my computer and went to open the Internet Explorer but I can not open Internet Explorer and I can not even use it. I do not know what will happen with my browser. Is there anyone to solve this problem?

Re: Unable to download and open in windows 7

To solve this problem you require to clean the boot. First logon to the system as an administrator. After login click the Start button from the desktop and go to the race. In executing the next type msconfig.exe, and then click enter. At the present the System Configuration opens, then select the general tab. On the General tab, choose the Selective Startup radio, and at the present clear the check mark in the check box Load Startup Items. In last press OK button and restart the system. I hope this will help much in solving the problem.

I suggest you to make LAN setting and after doing that your problem get resolved. To do that:-
    • Open the IE.
    • Open the tools under internet explorer.
    • Just select the internet option.
    • Choose the connection tab and make click on the LAN setting
    • At the present uncheck mark on the proxy server and chose on the automatically detect setting.
    • And then click on to the Ok and choose apply button. After that restart your system, I hope this will resolve your problem.

In my opinion you need to reset your Internet browser so that you can solve your problem. The following are the way to restore Internet Explorer. First open Internet Explorer, go to Tools and click the Internet option. Now in the Internet option, select the tab before, now click the Reset button. And Remove personal box to make sure the settings and at the present click on the reset button. If all these procedures work so after that you just reboot the system and the problem will resolve, hopefully this will help a lot.