Thread: Desktop Icons Keep Disappearing After Rebooting in windows vista

Desktop Icons Keep Disappearing After Rebooting in windows vista

I am having a windows vista 32 bit system architecture specified dell latitude laptop, this was running fine till the last date, but from last morning I encountered a serious problem in my system regarding the desktop screen environment. The icons of the desktop screen are keeps disappeared frequently. Along with this also having some of the problem about the graphical interface that I am having in my system. In some of the program the graphical performance keeps bad. What type of problem is this? Anyone having any idea on these issues?

Re: Desktop Icons Keep Disappearing After Rebooting in windows vista

As per my opinion this is occurring for the graphical interface of your system, for that I recommend you to check into your system whether there is any visual program or any other graphics program is installed or not, which should be unknown to you. Open program and features under control panel and there look for that. Then if you found any such kind of application, instantly remove that one from your system. I hope this will somehow help you to figure out the problem, try this.

This is causing for any malware byte for that I would like to recommend scanning your system with any updated anti-malwarebyte program, running the windows default or any third party antivirus program. Start the full scan process and I hope it will surely detect the virus file. I told you this process, because few months back I was also facing relevant issue in my system, after that one of my friend was suggest me to proceed with process, I tried and overcome from the problem. i hope this will also help you.

Stop the process of explorer.exe from the process tab under task manager and then again start the process from the new task from file menu option. First of all stop the execution of explorer.exe process from process tab, and wait for few seconds; it will totally vanish from your desktop screen. Now again from file>>new task, insert and put the explorer.exe and hit ENTER. The process will again start. Try with this process; I hope this will somehow help you to overcome from the problem.

Restore the system, I was also facing similar type of issue, after that when I searched about the problem in different web site i found this is occurring for the windows version and in most of the sites I found eth system restore process as the recommended, so I hope this will also help you. Start your system in safe mode. And then from the system toll under accessories from start menu run the system restore process it will take few time to complete the process, after select the desire restore point to, follow the onscreen instructions to complete the process. Go through this, I hope this will surely help you.

As per my opinion this is completely issuing for the operating system and for this I would like to recommend you one process, though these types of processes are considered as the last technique. Run the OS installation program and from the welcome screen click on repair my system option, it will remove the desired settings of your windows environment and along with also remove the windows appearance setting. After complete the process it will ask you to reboot your system. Try this process.