Thread: Installer not responding with update windows 7

Installer not responding with update windows 7

After upgrade my system from windows vista to windows 7 ultimate the windows installer is not running properly. Some of the earlier installed files from my system are not responding. almost with every actions of the installed programs I encountered a error message that the windows installer stopped working. I can understand why this problem arriving with thesis updated windows version, any one from here having any idea on this issue. any input will be appreciated greatly.

Re: Installer not responding with update windows 7

As per my opinion I would like to recommend you to scan your whole system with an update antivirus program, this will simply scan the system and will detect the infected file for which you are facing this problem. though the problem is simply occurring for the infected file. try this process I hope this will surely help you to overcome from the problem.

I was also facing relevant issue after that when I searched for the solution of this problem I found a simple solution regarding this, I applied and get relief from this peculiar type of problem. Open process tab under task manager and from there open process tab, under that first of all stop the execution of the explorer.exe process and then again restart the process of explorer.exe from file>>new task. I hope by this process the process will somehow help you.

I am also facing a relevant issue with the windows installer, in maximum of the downloaded process, the installer stopped working, and this error message stopped working this I get in every frequent time. After getting this error i tried with many tricks but nothing was helped me. After that I simply post my problem over here. Now what should I do to overcome from this problem. Any suggestion for me will be appreciated greatly.

According to me, if after applied the above mentioned trick if you are still facing eth problem then I would like to recommend you to reload the operating system, this is only and ultimate solution for these types of issue, for that run the installation program and then select the drive for the installation , it will first format that drive nod then proceed for the fresh installation. I hope this will definitely help you to overcome from the problem. Go through this.