Thread: Windows vista activation error code: 0xC004F063

Windows vista activation error code: 0xC004F063

I'm trying to activate my copy of Windows Vista Ultimate, but soon after entering the serial it gives me this error: "error code 0xC004F063, software licensing service: cannot find a license request in the computer BIOS. So I have tried to search the solution for this but unable to get appropriate solution for my query. So if you guys have any solution on this which can fix this query so please share it over here as soon as it is possible for you guys. I just want to thank you guys in advance.

re: Windows vista activation error code: 0xC004F063

To resolve this problem, the solutions or the following resolutions:
    • Downgrade to older version of BIOS SLIC table in ACPI Without module (non Vista OEM activation compliant). Last older version of BIOS for SLIC table in ACPI module (non Vista OEM activation compliant).
    • Use a MAK (Multiple Activation Key) to Activate the customer. Use a MAK (Multiple Activation Key) to activate the client. A MAK IS similar to traditional volume license product key Which Enables a customer to install Windows. A MAK is similar to traditional volume license product key that allows a client to install Windows. However, EACH IS MAK preloaded With A set number of activations That It Can Perform. However, each MAK is preloaded with a number of activations that it can accomplish.
    • For volume license product key users, contact your OEM for a replacement motherboard That contains a valid Windows marker In The ACPI_SLIC table. For volume license key users of products, contact your OEM for a replacement motherboard that contains a valid Windows marker in the ACPI_SLIC table.
    • Purchase new systems with Microsoft Windows preinstalled to help lifesaving IS a valid BIOS installed in The System. Purchase new systems with Microsoft Windows pre-installed to ensure that a valid BIOS is installed in the system.

If you are not able to get fix for your issue so you just call on to the toll free no 1600 111100. In my opinion, is either a problem with your Os which is not genuine or are you trying to insert an invalid serial. Let me give an example, you're trying to put a serial found in a laptop on your home PC. I am sure on this after doing this you will get solution for your issue. Otherwise you just call on this no.

Have you tried activation by phone? Does the following:
    1. Click Start, and then click Start Search
    2. Enter 4 and press Enter SLUI
    3. Select the country where you are, call the number on the screen and try to activate by this method.

I have a problem with the validation of Windows 7. Actually I get the solution to validate the activation which is belonging to Windows 7? Then I put the key to this and load the bar it means that everything is fine but in the last I get a message saying that the key does not exist etc. So when it is about to finish loading the green bar I get the following message: Error when trying to activate Windows, code 0xC004F063 error. To find a possible solution, click on more information. Then I will click and I get a window saying: Code: 0xC004F063