Thread: Windows failed to load for missing or corrupt registry file

Windows failed to load for missing or corrupt registry file

I am having a dell latitude laptop, this is running with windows 7 Untimate 64 bit OS. The system I basically use for internet access for both of my official and study purpose, the system was running fine with all of its functions till the last week. But suddenly there is a problem occurred in my system from last night. After turn on the system it flashes into the screen that “Windows failed to load for missing or corrupt registry file. Status:Oxc000014C” along with directs me to start the system in safe mode. Not able to start the system, what should I do now to resolve this issue. Any suggestion for me will be appreciated greatly. Thank you in advance.

Re: Windows failed to load for missing or corrupt registry file

As per my opinion the system restore might be the exact solution for this type of problem, where as I was also facing relevant issue after that when I searched for the solution in different web sites I found this one, applied and get relief from the issue. Start your system in safe mode, and then click on start menu, under that from Accessories>> system tool, click on system restore, choose the desire restore point from the list and terminate the restore process, this will take few time to complete the process, wait till it completes and reboot your system after that.

Are you able to boot your system from installation disc? Then I have a solution for this issue, my younger brother was also having relevant issue in just few weeks back with windows 7 64-bit, after that one of the technical person suggest about this process to my brother, he applied and the problem was resolved. So I hope this process will also help you to overcome from this problem. Insert the windows installation disc into CD ROM drive, now start pressing f8 after the manufacturer logo will appear into the screen, it will prompt you into the installation welcome screen, from that screen click on windows repair option, terminate and wait till the process completes.

According to me if the problem is occurred suddenly in your system with this status, then i think this can also might be occurring for any other application or the hardware installation or un-installation in your system recently, because it can happen after install any application the windows installer file or nay file from boot manager may corrupted, which should be stored into the registry editor. so in that case I recommend you to remove that application from your system and also the other stored files from the temporary folder and the registry editor, or the files of nay earlier removed application from registry editor. I hope this will might be help you.

Similar issue, I am facing form last two days, whenever I turn on the system in normal, before start the system it flashes that system has encountered a serious problem, along with allow me to choose the option “start the system in normal mode”, if I click it starts loading but right before complete the adding it again flashes a blue screen, with the memory dump message, also along with this another message appears that the system is encountered a problem into the registry editor, and then system reboots automatically. Any suggestion for me to resolve this.

Did you applied the above mentioned processes, did any one of them works somehow. If both of you are still facing the problem, then there is only one solution is present for these types of issue, and this is the clean installation of the operating system, boot your system with the OS installation disc and then run the installation process, by choosing the installation drive for the operating system. it will first format that selected drive and then clean install under that.