Thread: Right clicking shows "Windows Explorer has stopped working" error on Windows 7

Right clicking shows "Windows Explorer has stopped working" error on Windows 7

I've asked and looked at several forums on this problem and it seems to be common among many users of Windows 7. The problem occurs randomly after a while when you click a folder, enter the Windows Update center or right-clicking. Only first encountered the problem about 2 weeks, I tried system restore, but did nothing. Many people have installed windows Re-7 and did not change anything. The only way to get rid of the error is temporary, click the option to restart Windows Explorer, of course, the problem will occur immediately thereafter.

Re: Right clicking shows "Windows Explorer has stopped working" error on Windows 7

I have seen similar scenarios on my windows 7 machine. In my case the problem was when I was using right-click My Computer and then click Manage resulting Windows Explorer crashing with Windows 7 x86. I guessing which is the Internet Download Manager fails and I was right. That damn fool thing I checked when Explorer crashed every time. I ShellExView and Disabled .

Re: Right clicking shows "Windows Explorer has stopped working" error on Windows 7

I fixed the problem on my PC. In my case, every time it starts, I right-click the desktop and the hourglass going for several seconds, then the error will appear. I always tried to open the files, the hourglass to go away and it would take time for each folder to open. Then the error. Finally, I ran MSCONFIG in the Run box and selected all items in the startup. Now restart the machine and then check that error was gone. Click on the desktop was instantaneous, such as opening files. There is no hourglass, no errors.

I sustained to run a program MSCONFIG and test the time to begin on boot. Reset, start again, a control program at a time. As soon as I registered and started a program called "JustDeals" and the troubles started again. The hourglass and errors. I put it in every compatibility mode. Windows 98 seemed to help somewhat, but the error is being raised it ugly head. Then JustDeals out of control and was checking the other programs to start at boot. With JustDeals not work, everything is good. JustDeals is a correction program for auctions. I doubt that the masses are in operation. My finest idea is to do what I did with MSCONFIG.