Thread: Registry Cleaner to use with ease on Windows 7 x64

Registry Cleaner to use with ease on Windows 7 x64

I have recently installed the Windows 7 64 bit operating system on my machine and I want to get the suggestions about the best registry cleaner to use with the windows 7 64 bit version as I have noticed many problems regarding the same. Can you guys suggest me some of the names, I have heard much about the RegAce but still afraid to use it.

Re: Registry Cleaner to use with ease on Windows 7 x64

Have you make an effort to utilize the Windows Installer Cleanup tool. Go to official website of to download the tool. You can utilize the utility to eliminate installation information for programs that are installed with Windows Installer. Make a note of that Windows Installer CleanUp Utility will not eliminate the real software on your computer. Though, eradicate the installation files so you know how to start the installation, update or uninstall again. Please reply to this email and let us know if this utility helped solve your problem.

Personally I would not advise a registry cleaner, since things can hoot more than they can help. What do you require to do, precisely? You must not be running a cleaner in your file apart from in certain circumstances, such as troubles with the installation of a program and you need to remove all traces of it to start again. RegClean is acceptble for that. But further than that, if wanted to clean the registry, it is most excellent to reformat the disk and reinstall all. PC Magazine (if I remember correctly) had an article a while back detailing how most registry cleaners are just a waste of money and really something that people should not play with.

I suggest to clean the registry with Windows 7 or any different version of Windows. Registration programs clean all snake oil. Registry Cleaner is needless and unsafe. Go away from the registry alone and do not utilize any registry cleaner. In spite of that what many think, and what providers registry cleaning software attempt to induce you that have idle registration entries does not really hurt you. The hazard of a severe problem caused by a registry cleaner incorrectly removing an entry that is required is much superior than any potential benefits that can have.