Thread: What are the factors that make Mac Better?

What are the factors that make Mac Better?

Hi all, I am new to the operating systems and so do not know much about this. I have heard that Macs are to be the Cadillac for the computers. Is this the fact? Can you all can tell me the factors that can make Mac operating system. There is no special reason for this question. I just wanted to know that people think about this. So if you have anything to share for this then please let me know about that. Thank you so much in advance for your replies.

Re: What are the factors that make Mac Better?

My opinion to this might be deferent from as compared to other users. As much as the OS precedes windows is a little further customizable as well as configurable. But if we talk about the OS/X then I can say you that it is bit lighter. Neither creates a vast dissimilarity. Actually it is all private preference. You can do just regarding everything on any system, although Windows has additional software as well as games designed for it for understandable reasons.

OS X is essentially a overvalued Linux. To be truthful, I wouldn't acquire a Mac only for OS X. While it is fine, I see actually no recompense to using it above Windows. Presentation of equal programs (similar to Photoshop designed for Windows as well as Mac) typically performs superior on computer. The cause to obtain the Mac was for the reason that of hardware. Macs used to contain the PowerPC/G4/G5 processors which were to trump every computer. As I am certain you know, they now switched over to typical Intel based hardware, so there is no benefit. Build excellence is very pleasant. My mother got one to utilize at school so I get many firsthand practice by means of it. I will say its put up extremely well, dense etc. though, it was a new-fangled PC, hardly used and motherboard have previously been reinstated once and the battery won't grasp a charge. I am certain people will quarrel to the severe how much superior Macs are than computer.

The Operating System is good and tends to flow actually fine. Though, when the point comes to the software then there is a much improved diversity on a computer with many more customization obtainable. And I do not think that Macs are unbeatable because of that on their commercials. I never had any problem against it. But I also know regarding the graphic characteristic as well as potential of it. On the other hand I would stay by means of compatibility reasons.

I would like to tell you that Mac will just work fine and there are no requirement to install drivers to acquire things functioning (apart from the extra non-Apple devices), I much choose their user as well as application folder layout. You can just copy the program as of that folder toward a new laptop and they will function. If you need to shift from one computer toward another, just copy the user folder and all the things will moved over too.

Anna2010 Guest

There can be many factors I can give few them:
    1) More versatile networking.
    2) Flexible monitor support.
    3) Easier to install.