Thread: Windows 7, bizarre audio output after dual-boot installation of Ubuntu

Windows 7, bizarre audio output after dual-boot installation of Ubuntu

Right after install the Ubuntu in my windows 7 compatible system as a dual-boot installation, ether is a problem encountered and this is regarding the audio output, which is appeared as the bizarre, I encountered this problem first when I was playing a audio file in windows mode, though I recently installed ubuntu so I am not familiar with every functions of this so. Regarding the problem that I posted here, is there anyone having any idea on this?

Re: Windows 7, bizarre audio output after dual-boot installation of Ubuntu

As per my knowledge regarding these type of problems, there is only one type of solutions are ether for getting relief from the problem, I recommend you to go through this. Update the audio driver firmware version, for that open device manager and right click on device driver, now choose the online update option, it will collect the information about the updated version and appear into the screen, simply replace this with the existing one. I hope this will surely solve the issue.

Though the problem is happened right after install the Ubuntu in your system, so I think this can be issued for the operating system, the audio hardware driver that you are suing is might not be supported by the Ubuntu version that you installed recently, so if this happened with you then I recommend you to go for the desire one which should be compatible with the operating system version along with also compatible with the hardware specification

According to my knowledge regarding this problem I think this is happening for the application those are installed in your system, if this only happening in windows mode, then check into the device manager whether any application process is running in background of your system, which is unknown to you and it is creating any problem with the other process execution, kill that particular process are reboot your system, I think this will might be helped you if there is any such trouble is occurred in your system.

You audio driver is corrupted and for this I recommend you to upgrade the driver with any latest version of the audio driver, which is supported by the operating system version and also with the hardware specification, I was also facing relevant issue in my system after dual boot the system with windows 7, after encountered this I applied many tricks but nothing was helped me, and then when I did a research on this I found that the audio driver was corrupted and then I simply download the latest version from the manufacturer web site and replace with the earliest one.

Is there any graphics program which is featured with the audio output is instilled in your system? if yes, then remove that one, but before do this process start your system in safe mode for the confirmation whether the problem is occurring for that application or not. I had relevant issue with the audio output in my system, then I also did some of the tricks regarding the audio driver, but nothing was helped me, after that one of my friend suggest me to go through this process, I applied and get relief from the problem. so I also like to recommend you to go through this process.

I also think that problem that you mentioned in your post is simply occurring for the audio driver, though in maxim sties found that the audio output issue is simply occurred for the driver, and there I found the driver reload is as a recommended solution for these types of issues. Proceed to the device manager and then open the audio tab, under that right click on the device driver, and choose the offline recommended update option, it will ask you to locate the driver installation file from its desire place, locate this and run the installation process. it will at first remove the existing one from your system and then tale few time to take the fresh installation