Thread: audiodg.exe running with extreme amounts of memory

audiodg.exe running with extreme amounts of memory

In my windows 7 compatible dell inspiron laptop, the audiodg.exe process is running with maximum number of CPU utilization, I am totally not abed to use this application properly, along with this some of the other applications are also not running properly into ,my system, those was running fine till the last date, suddenly this issue occurred in my system. What should do now? Any input will be helpful for me very much.

Re: audiodg.exe running with extreme amounts of memory

According to me regarding the problem the problem that you posted here, is simply occurring for the virus file, for that I recommend you to run the up to dated antivirus program in and scan your full system, few months back I was also facing some of the issue regarding a application, this was also taking a lot of CPU usage, after that one of my suggest me o go through this scanning process, I followed and easily overcome from the problem.

According to my knowledge about this issue, where as I was also facing relevant issue with a application, which was stopped working after launch the application, and also I saw that the application was taking so much CPU utilization into my system, after that when I searched on this, and found from a web site that the problem might be occurred for any other application’s process, which may also be collaborate with that particular application, so I suggest you to check into the process tab under task manager and from there kill that process which is collaborating with that particular software.

Try to resolve this issue by reload the application, remove the existing one and also remove other files those are installed during the installation in your system’s hard drive. Now proceed for the fresh installation., I hope this is ultimate solution for these types of issues, and I was also applied similar process when I had relevant issue with application in my system, go thro0ugh this, it will surely help you to overcome from the problem.

I am also having a issue with this application, audiodg. After launch the application by double click on the icon from desktop screen, it appears but instantly freezes, along with the desktop screen freezes for few minute and then it stopped working. Is this occurring for the graphical interface or any other cause of this issue. Any suggestion for me to resolve this issue? I tried with any tricks to resolve this but nothing was helped me, I hope someone form here will surely help me to resolve this issue.

If the problem that you mentioned in your post, is surely occurring for the graphical interface then I strongly recommend you to reload the graphics driver, download the latest version from the manufacturer web site and then replace that eon with the existing version, it will surely help you if the problem sir simply occurred for the graphical interface, along with also if there is any visual program or graphics program is running in your system then remove that one, I hope it will surely help you regarding the graphics issue.

Thank you all of you for your kind speedy response on my problem, this was occurred first time time in my system, and after encountered this I simply worried about this, applied many of them, but nothing was helped me, after that I was also searched in many web site to solve this problem, but nothing was helped. After that I also followed the processes those are mentioned above, and during eth processes I found that the problem is in the application, so for this I reload the application with its updated version, the problem was solved with this. Thank you again.