Thread: Cannot locate required folder with “send to” command in windows 7

Cannot locate required folder with “send to” command in windows 7

I am not able to locate a specific folder while I was trying to send a file from one location to another location in my windows 7 Compaq presario desktop PC. I was tried to send that file with “send to” option, by right click on that file. Though this file is situated in that location, only in the send to list that one is not showing. What should be the cause for this issue, is here anyone having any idea on this? Any input will be appreciated greatly.

Re: Cannot locate required folder with “send to” command in windows 7

If the folder or the desire path is not showing into the send to option list, then copy the file from the copied desire location and paste it into the destination path, this is the simplest method to transfer nay file from one location to another location along with this the problem that you posted here, is completely occurring for the windows problem, might be the operating system execution file is not running properly otherwise that is corrupted, for that the operation of the windows version is stopped working.

As per my knowledge regarding these types problem, I think this is simply occurring for the malwrebyte, which might be affected into that specific folder or driver where you are willing to transfer the file. just few months ago I was also facing relevant issue in my system, after that when I searched on this issue, I found this as a cause and after that I scan my system with a up o date antivirus program and the problem was solved with that process. so if this issue also happened with you then I recommend you to go through this scanning process, this will surely help you.

According to me, this is completely occurring for the operating system version that you are using, because I was also had an experience regarding some of the processes in my windows vista system, after that when I did a researched on this, I found this is only happening for the OS platform, so to overcome these types of problem there is simply a process is present, the OS fresh installation, but without directly proceed for this process I recommend you to try once to resolve this issue with the windows repair option, it will might be rectify the problem that you are facing. Insert the windows installation disc and reboot your system, then from the installation windows click on windows repair option, terminate and wait till the process completes. Go through this technique, it will surely help you to overcome from the problem.

Try to resolve this issue with the system restore process, open start menu and from the system toll under accessories, click on system restore option, in the welcome windows you will see the restore points those were created in ten earlier days, choose a desire one where you did not encounter this problem or any other major problem, and click on ok. Wait till this restore process completes. After complete the process it will ask you to reboot your system, reboot and then take the process execution, I hope this process will surely help you to overcome from the problem. I was also facing this problem in few months back, after that by the suggestion of my friend I applied this process, and the problem was solved. Try this one.

I am facing almost relevant type of issue in my system with some of the features regarding the operating system, like the file execution, almost maximum numbers of application are showing a error message whenever I tried to execute them in my system, the error message looks like, the application is not support the operating system version, and right after that I stopped working an directs me to stop the process execution. Along with this another problems I that if I tried to send any file from one to any other location in my system, by using the send to option, there is nothing shown to that send o list. What to do now? anyone having any idea on this type of issue?

If you tried the above mentioned processes then the problem that you mentioned in your spot, will surely be resolved, I was also facing relevant issue after that I was also follow them and easily can resolve the issue, but if the problem is still persist, then it is clear that the issue is happening for the operating stem, and there is only one solution is left for these type of problems, fresh installation of the OS version. Inert the os installation disk and then start the installation process by click on install now button. This will first format that selected drive and then proceed for the fresh installation. I hope this will surely help you, go through this.