Thread: Windows 7 weather gadget not working

Windows 7 weather gadget not working

I am having a problem in my windows 7 compatible system with the weather gadget in my dell desktop screen, it was running fine till the last date, but suddenly from last night is appearing a problem into the screen whenever I tried to access this, it flashes that the “Service Not Available”. I checked the connection along with the other gadgets those are running online are working fine, is here anyone having any idea on this problem. Any input will be helpful for me.

Re: Windows 7 weather gadget not working

I like to recommend you to stop the execution from the process tab under task manager, open this and look for the windows sidebar or the gadget process running into that window, click on the end process button after select that process nod again start the process from the file menu bar of that window. I was also having a issue with the windows vista gadget in my system, and after that when I was tried by restart the gadget process the problem was solved.

Be sure that the internet connection of your reigning is working properly, along with this also be sure that specific gadget is working properly min any other system in same region, because in some of the cases, this can be happened for the internet connection for a particular region, make sure about this and then proceed or any other trick to resolve this.

I had also encountered a problem with the specific weather gadget in my system, I am using the windows default weather gadget and this creating problem from last few weeks, whenever I click on that gadget the system hangs for few minute, after that if I close the desktop gadget then this not happened. So i think this is occurring for the weather gadget. So in that case now I am looking for the other weather gadget for windows 7, anyone having any information regarding any other weather gadget for the windows 7?

WeatherBug is an extension that lets you see live the weather and get a forecast of 2 days ahead. This plugin tells you the temperature, wind speed, humidity and other climate information etc. I am also using this gadget in my system and this is the best alternative for the windows default weather gadget, I recommend you to go for this gadget.

The MSN Weather Widget help you to get the faster look through a window about the weather report. The Windows provides weather gadget but you need more information and that on the screen with just a glance. By right-clicking on the gadget you can access different details. Set the size to large you have a 3-day forecast with temperature and cloud cover condition. About Options, you can also able to select the location and scale of the temperature.

A comprehensive and interactive gadget that gives weather forecasts in real time and in all regions of the world. this program weather designed specifically for Windows 7 or Vista. A widget that can be easily installed after downloading, it goes in one side of your screen to display any kind of weather information, temperature in Celsius or farenheight, rain, rain, hail or snow, forecast up to 5 days row, you'd still be warned in time provided with stunning visual animations, you can watch the clouds according to their density glide across the screen or droplets of rain that accumulates and even lightning strike in your screen safe reassure you, the quality and precision of weather forecasts are guaranteed by The Weather Channel and MSN and other specialized site.