Thread: Windows 7 taskbar with multiple display

Windows 7 taskbar with multiple display

I am having an issue in my windows 7 Desktop PC, the system was running fine till the last date. But suddenly I encountered a problem with the taskbar, it display with a multiple windows in my desktop screen. The option list by right click on it also appeared with a multiple screen. The problem I encountered first in last night in my system. I can’t understand what I should do now to resolve this issue. Is here anyone having any idea on this problem?

Re: Windows 7 taskbar with multiple display

As per my opinion I would like to recommend you o check whether there is any instance of the application is running in the process tab, might be there are some any processes of windows explorer are running collaborate. In that case, kill the process of explorer.exe and restart from file>> new process. I think this is occurring for the explorer process and with this process the problem will be solved. Go through this, it will surely help you.

There might be any virus file is attacked your system 32 folder or any other application by which this is happening. For that I suggest you to scan your system with a update antivirus program and by this the infected file will be detected, and then you will be able to remove that from your system. I had relevant issue with the taskbar, and after consulting with a technical person, I found this cause and the solution for this problem. go through this, I think this will surely help you to overcome from the problem.

According to me, I suggest you to change the user profile in your system, enter to the control panel and then from there click on user account, now click on manage user account, and click on create a new account. It will ask you to enter a new name for the account and the password if required. Insert and click on create button. Now reboot you system and then log in to the system with the newly created user account. The problem will be solved with this technique, try this.

I am also having an issue with the taskbar in my system, some of the option under properties is not working properly. After getting the error first time in my system I simply try once by reboot my system, thought that this can be a minor issue, and by this process it will resolved, but it did not help me. After that I also tried by the scanning process that is posted in this thread, this one also not help me. Now I am looking for any other additional information regarding this issue, hope someone form here will surely help me.

The problem that you mentioned in your post, I think this is simply occurring for the Operating system, I and for these type of problem I recommend you one process and hope this will surely help you. Repair the windows version, for that insert the OS installation disc and start pressing f8, after the manufacturer logo will appear into the screen. Form the installation welcome screen click on windows repair option and wait till the process completes. It will take terminate the process and will direct you to reboot your system after complete the process. try this process, I hope this will somehow help you.

I also think that the problem’s are happening for the operating system and for this if you did not get any help from the windows repair process, then at last there is only solution is situated, this is the OS fresh installation. For that run they installation process, it will first ask you to locate the driver for loading, select the desire one where the existing OS version is installed, the process will first format that drive and then will load the OS new fresh version in that selected drive, reboot is require during the process running and after complete the process, I think this process will sure fix the problem.