Thread: Windows 7, auto-hide option not working properly in taskbar

Windows 7, auto-hide option not working properly in taskbar

The auto-hide option is not working properly from the taskbar in my windows 7 compatible HP pavilion series laptop, the system was running fine till the last date. But this problem happened suddenly with me. the auto-hide option under the taskbar is properly working, the option box is already checked under the list, the task-bar is auto hided automatically, I can’t able to uncheck the option box. Is here nay one having any idea on this issue. Any input on this problem will be helpful for me to overcome from the problem.

Re: Windows 7, auto-hide option not working properly in taskbar

There are some of the causes regarding this problem, go through these, I hope nay one of them will surely help you to figure out the problem. First of all make sure that the explorer.exe process from process tab under control panel is accessing with properly CPU usage. Did you made nay recent changes in your system? if done the problem that you posted here might be occurred for that change. Did you tried with the graphics setting of your system. In some of the cases I found this can be resolved with the graphics setting of the system, reconfigure the graphics setting of your system.

The problem that you posted here, is might be occurring for the maleware byte, for that I would like to recommend you to go through once with the scanning process, if there is any virus file is situated under the system 32 folder, then these type of problems might be occurred, so according to this with a up to date antivirus program full scan you system, it will surely detect the virus file, which affect your system and will remove that one form your system. I hope this will be helpful for you to resolve the issue.

The problem that you mentioned in your post, the taskbar is not working properly is a bit confused for me, I am not getting your point, are you not able to access your taskbar or not able to hide the taskbar? I was also facing relevant type of problem with the taskbar in my system, after that I searched few tips on this issue, I also suggest you to go through the bellow mentioned tips, it will somehow help you to figure out the problem. Under the process tab check whether ether is any active process is running or not. If you found any such kind of that then stop the execution of that process and check whether auto hide works or not. Along with also disable the notification icon of the windows platform.

I had a relevant experience with the taskbar in my windows vista system, whereas after encounter the problem I tried with many tricks, but nothing was helped me. After that one of my friend suggest me to change the user profile in my system, I changed that one and after lo in to the system with that newly created user account the problem still now not appeared again. So as per my opinion I also like to recommend you to go through this, if you are already having other user account then log off your system and log in again with that user account and, I hope the problem will not be occurred after that.

System restore might be help you to overcome with this ,problem, for that you need to click on start menu and then from the system tool under accessories click on system restore option, from the system restore list, click on the desire restore date and time, where you did not encountered this or any other issue in your system regarding software or hardware. execute the restore process and wait till it completes and will direct you to reboot you system. try this. I hope this will surely help you.

The problem that you posted, is completely occurring for the operating system, for that I also like to recommend you with the system restore option, but if this does not help you any more than simply proceed for reload the OS, for that insert the windows installation disc into the CD rom drive in your system and from the installation welcome screen, click on install now button. It will ask you to select the drive for the installation, select the existing one, the process will first format that selected drive, and then the fresh installation process will terminate. I hope this process will surely help you.