Thread: Cannot install driver for TASCAM US-122MKII

Cannot install driver for TASCAM US-122MKII

I am having the Windows 7 installed on my computer. There is no problem at all by means of this. The problem is when I attempt to install drivers. The view is that when I try to install drivers meant for TASCAM US-122MKII then I cannot install the drivers also by disk otherwise through downloading the drivers that is installed as of official site for Tascam. The obsession is that when I try for this then I observe a pop up that says I must have administrator rights in order that I can encompass the installation successfully. I was not having problem though installing the drivers for the printers as well as additional peripherals. Please tell me that what can be the cause for this problem. Any help in the subject will be truly respected here.

Re: Cannot install driver for TASCAM US-122MKII

Well there have to have been a few problems by means of the installation and therefore it will be great if you can just attempt to download the drivers once more on your computer and observe if while trying for the installation you do not obtain the problem. Whilst you were downloading the file it might have occur that a few of the files have to have got misplaced and therefore you may be getting the problem here. Download and install it over again and observe if you can encompass this running devoid of inquiring for Administrative Privileges.

Go to the Safe Mode as well as attempt to install the drivers over there. Please look for this step. Reboot your computer and after that press F8 key. subsequent to that, acquire in the Safe Mode through making the collection with the help of the Arrow Keys. After doing the selection push the Enter key. Once you get into the safe mode then you can install the drivers from there. It should not show you any problem in the safe mode. Please confirm that you go through the Administrator account and after that continue by means of the installation. I hope that this will help you.

In my view it looks like that there is a few compatibility matter inside Windows 7 and with Drivers for Tascam. Well if it is not the case then make out if you be able to just run the drivers within Administrator Mode. For this you require to go to the setup folder which has the .exe file. Afterward right click the .exe file and select to Properties. beneath the properties tab you will be needed to run the setup file within the Administrator mode that is in the privilege level. You can try this please let me know if that works for you. Thank you.

You can download the drivers once more designed for the TASCAM US-122MKII and provide this one more try. Let me inform you that if you are containing the matter yet then you will be needed to get the possession for the file. To do that you will be needed to see for the folder as well as you will be needed to Right click on that folder. After that click on the properties tab and then choose the Security Tab. choose Advance and lastly choose the Owner tab within Advance Security Settings. In this choose the Edit Button and after that select the user from the list. Lastly click on ok and save changes. Subsequent to this go for installation and observe if you can acquire away with problem. I am pretty convinced that after modifying the Owner name you will contain no trouble through the installation. Good Luck!!!

Just go through the instructions given below and check if that can actually help out you. It looks like that you are having the things by means of Standard User Token because you told that you are running Windows 7 in your computer. The possessions is that while you Right Click the thing and then create a Left Click on Run as administrator after that you will observe a prompt popping up as of UAC; all you should perform is click on the yes choice. Later than doing this you will obtain right of entry to the Administrators Token and after that I am in no doubt that all the matter associated to the installation for the drivers will be resolved.