Thread: System won’t startup getting error: Repairing disk errors" on windows 7

System won’t startup getting error: Repairing disk errors" on windows 7

I purchased a new laptop with Windows 7 on it. Everything was working fine but from last week I started getting blue screen error with kernel error 2-3 times and I ignored it. Today when I was working on this laptop then I again got the blue screen error and when I restarted my system then I got another error saying "repairing disk errors. This might take more than hour". I have left it for 5 hours now and still it is on the same screen? So does anyone know how to solve this issue? Thanks

Re: System won’t startup getting error: Repairing disk errors" on windows 7

If you are getting some error related to the Kernel then it means that the requested page of kernel data from the paging file will not be read into the memory. So there is a chance that there could be some problems with the hard drive. So what you can do is try to disconnect all devices and then restart computer and check if you are able to boot to the desktop screen or not.

If you can boot to the desktop screen then try to run check disk on the hard drive and check for any corruptions. Click on Start and then in the Search box type cmd and right click on it and run as administrator. After that type chkdsk /f and press Enter in the command prompt. When you are performing this check disk on the hard drive if you get any bad sectors then check disk will try to repair that sector and any data available on this bad sector will be lost.

Have a similar problem. Left my laptop on without the power plug on, just close the top. Then once I turn it on I had this problem, notice that my laptop had no battery too. When when I started it told to choose start up repair or run normally. When I start it up normally I will see a blue screen real quick, then it will return to the beginning. When try to use recover my system with the onekey rescue system I get a main.exe app error, the app was unable to start correctly (0xc0000006). When I open start up repair it will take a very long time to load after scanning for a problem, start up repair said it is repairing disk error might take hours to finish. Cannot click cancel. Remember somehow I open safe mode but not able to do anything, also see an error.

Post Re: System won’t startup getting error: Repairing disk errors" on windows 7

hi my dear just do one thing install a new copy of win 7 ok dont waist u r time

I am also agreeing with the khan_nok that it will be nothing more than wasting your time. So the simplest way to get this resolved is to install the new copy of the Windows 7 and that will surly solve the problem that you are getting. This is the only thing that I can suggest you at the time. Good Luck!!!