Thread: Windows 7 audio drivers for Gateway MX7525

Windows 7 audio drivers for Gateway MX7525

I am having the problem with the audio driver in my computer. It is having the AC 97 2.3 Compliant Audio. I attempted by means of the drivers as of Realtek driver only. The driver gets installed without any problem but it didn't function. I am still getting the question mark within Device Manager as well as a red cross within speaker icon inside taskbar. I installed that one more time but this time also it shows me the same result. Now, I am stuck at this point and don’t know that what to do next. I will really appreciate if anyone can help me to resolve the issue.

Re: Windows 7 audio drivers for Gateway MX7525

If you are getting the problem with the driver installation in regular Windows mode then you can attempt to install it within safe mode. There are a number of applications that require to be installed within safe mode to work properly and I believe that it is similar for driver. Well, if you desire to go safe mode then push restart button on computer and after that keep on tapping F8 key. It will illustrate you a new screen that will be have one of the choices like “Safe Mode”. Choose that alternative and hit enter button. The computer will be booted in safe mode. Install driver and after that boot the computer within regular Windows mode.

Do you have any antivirus program installed within your PC? I am telling you this for the reason that it may be the antivirus that is coming in the way of the installation process. If you would like to ensure that then you can immobilize the antivirus program for the time being and after that install driver. If this time it obtain installed devoid of some problem then its fine. Once you are concluded by means of the installation then permit the antivirus for a second time. If the difficulty is through the antivirus then it will absolutely intended to assist you.

I think that the version of the antivirus that you have installed in your computer is not supported to your computer and that is the reason that it is showing problem after installation. My suggestion to you is to try some earlier version of the driver in your computer and install that on your computer. If that get installed without any problem and there is no issue in the device manager as well then there is no need to update the version if you are happy with the current version. In short, installing some previous version of the driver can resolve the problem.

From where you are trying to install the driver in your computer? Don’t just download it from any website. If you want to download that then just go to the official site of the manufacturer and download the driver from there. It might be possible that the driver that you have installed is not proper and so you are facing this issue. So installing from the official site of the manufacturer will be the best and the safest way to install the driver.