Thread: Cannot delete user account from Windows 7

Cannot delete user account from Windows 7

I just did the migration from my old computer accounts to the new. No problem with change. It was not easy. Now, after the transfer I had the opportunity to see the accounts of the oldest mines in the new system. So in order to remove the account from older, I just go into control panel and then went into user accounts and delete old accounts there. I was happy to see that this step successfully. Now recently, when I was watching the parental control on my system I noticed that the earlier account still subsists here. Please inform me that how I can enduringly take out this user account here. I have tried many things to solve the issue but cannot resolve that. Please help me. I will appreciate each and every suggestion on this topic.

Re: Cannot delete user account from Windows 7

Well, you can try to go to the next steps here. Follow them and let me know if you will at all be able to have this work in the case there. You can try to remove the local user profile. Click the Start icon and then click regedit in search box type. You will receive a pass to the Secretariat will be required to find this key exists: HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE \ SOFTWARE \ Microsoft \ Windows NT \ CurrentVersion \ ProfileList. Once the above key is then you will be asked to do in the right pane there ProfileImagePath. From here, delete the old account and the registry key exists. I am sure that after this step completed then you will have no problem with the account over there.

I really think you'll find this is in the parental control because they might have tried to keep his hand in some of the files while removing the user account. You can do one thing for sure. Try going into control panel and try to eliminate there again. I am very sure that this will really help you to get out of the question that you are getting here. We hope you will be able to get this thing working for you.

I think that deleting the account that should have opted to keep the files here. Here's what you can do to open User Accounts by clicking the Start icon on the screen. Click Control Panel and select User Accounts and Family Safety. After opting for the user account, select manage another account. In the account, click on delete and then it will delete the account. Again, the decision there and decide whether to keep the backup there. Finally, click the Delete account there and see if you get rid of things there.

In my opinion, It is required to execute a command in addition to being an administrator. You will need to click the Home icon and then click the search box you will have to type CMD, after you type CMD please do not press the Enter key just press Ctrl + Shift + Enter. A user account control dialog box will open, but along with that will be released a command prompt in administrator mode. Now, at the command prompt type: net user u_name where u_name is the name of the user profile that is causing the problem here. After this you have to run another command: u_name net user / delete. After following this insurance you can view the profile decreased you get there safely. I am quite sure that this method will help you.

check your type of account - maybe aren't an admin!)

Thank you very much for the suggestions. Actually the last post here really helped me and let me say that I was able to get rid of the problem after following the previous post. After following all the instructions of another who was able to get rid of the user account, but after doing the restart I was able to see again in control of the parents there. Thank you for doing things the simple way here. Yes I had kept some of the files in that account.