Thread: Levels of UAC cannot be modified in Windows 7

Levels of UAC cannot be modified in Windows 7

Well, I was of the view that the Windows system installation will be a blessing, but I've seen here in this new operating system cannot perform configuration changes to User Account Control. I am logged in with administrator account but when I attempt to create the modifications there then I found that the levels for UAC cannot be modified. I am not able to understand the reason for this problem. Please inform me that what I can perform, so I can be away of the problem. Within the dialog box User Account Control every time you click the Settings you have observed that no modification there. It looks as if the dialog has no result at all. I attempted to click the OK button a number of times but I cannot perceive how it works. Please help me if there some method that I will be equipped to find this working. I was having Windows Vista earlier but was never wedged by means of these troubles. Thank you in advance for reading and responding to this post in advance.

Re: Levels of UAC cannot be modified in Windows 7

It seems that he had heard talk about it before. This was noted with Windows Vista, and in the early stages. However, to overcome the same problem in Windows 7 you have to do the following steps: In Control Panel, choose System and Security. In fact, you will be able to modify the User Account Control (UAC) settings with the help of the Center for Action. As this scene Microsoft has released a file called how to fix and this file is specially designed to overcome this problem here. You can go to this site and click on this icon at the bottom fix. After that just follow the instructions there and I'm sure this will solve the issue of their own there.

You can make a deal if you are successful with the previous step no. Well, if it is not usually the problem with the PC the safest option is to use safe mode. Please see if you can go into safe mode and make changes to UAC no. To enter safe mode please reboot the system with all CD and DVD from the units. When the system starts to boot, start pressing the F8 key. Now in safe mode to access your computer with the user account that has administrator privilege. Once you are through the steps below, see if you can make changes to the UAC and see if the clicks actually works the way it should. Report on myself and let me know if they are received with another error instead.

If you desire you can attempt to create changes to UAC Group Policy and perceive if it actually can bring the answer right. In addition please, be certain to attempt the safe mode alternative in first and also perform one more thing, endeavor to build a user account further and observe if you can build changes subsequent to this. In terms of policy settings that I was suggesting, click the Home icon in the bottom and type secpol.msc search box and then press ENTER and wait for the new box to open dialogue there. Then find the UAC settings there and try to change values and see if any of the above things helps him out of the question there.

The topic of get annoyed UAC settings in Windows 7 due to the installation of Microsoft Office 7. Yes, it's really the case and may have installed and not and therefore you should be getting the issue as well. In addition to the problem is not going to solve, even if you uninstall. So the scenario is such that you will be required to use the review what is available on this site: http://support.microsoft.com/kb/978591. Follow the instructions you get after clicking on the link and see if this really solves the problem of their own.

If you want to know the best solution then you should go to the Microsoft. If you want to do that than just click on this link and this will open the Microsoft support site from where, you will be able to get the step by step instruction that how can you adjust the User Account Control Settings in Windows 7. I hope that this will help you.