Thread: Windows 7 x86 with full 4 GB or 8 GB RAM support

Windows 7 x86 with full 4 GB or 8 GB RAM support

The Russian Developers Group staforce "has specified a little program that eliminates the lock on top of the kernel of 32-bit version of Windows 7. With a core unlocked all 32-bit versions of Windows 7 unexpectedly be able to make use of almost the entire 4 GB of RAM, 8 GB of RAM - up to 64 GB of RAM. The program automatically review a copy of the kernel, then remove the lock and integrating the new kernel file as an extra boot menu in the Windows boot menu 7. Then you have the selection to start Windows 7 normally or the unique kernel or the customized kernel.

Re: Windows 7 x86 with full 4 GB or 8 GB RAM support

It is a work approximately, not anything new and shows no native 64-bit maintain or to actually use the entire RAM, it will on the other hand in the majority cases tell you how much RAM you have, but it only gives a fuzzy feeling hot, nothing else. Provide no native x64, and yet suggested, since it be able to lead to constancy problems in the kernel and applications. I hope now you are clear with your problem. Thank you.

According to my knowledge and experience I don’t think so it’s possible. It is more than a warm unclear reaction. It is recognized that 32-bit versions of Microsoft server are capable of access too much 4 GB of RAM even though I believe there is a limit of 4 GB to the amount of an application can make use of. Someone just brought it for Windows 7. Approximating at Genuine555 As thought, this has been around for a while, and I memorize a number of the same line for Windows XP and Windows Vista as well.

Yes, it works if you want to access more than 4 GB on windows 7 x 86 systems. However, it knows how to lead to serious troubles in the company of both the kernel and driver support. It was intended for home surroundings, and for superior reason. Kernel constancy and functionality of the driver are the two main aspects to be approached with great caution, as Phoenix is the fact mentioned above, the ability to be applied to address more than 4 GB.

For any home environment is a much more secure and logical to install only 64. Why take the risk of compromising on anything when running on x64, without any problem? If you require x86 for any reason, just created a dual boot between windows x86 and windows x64. It's the best of together worlds. And otherwise, just leave behind 86, which begins to belong to the past. OS architectures develop. Develop with it.

I do not recognize why the space the kernel file and are not limited to change the memory limits in the registry. Doing so requires no additional boot menu and change the system code or disposal of any warning of resources. Perhaps the changes to the registry can invoke BSOD resulting handling registration. The check must occur once every hour. So I will try to look and see if you are interested. So 30 minutes so good. Thank you.