Thread: Photo Screensaver with multiple displays

Photo Screensaver with multiple displays

I am having dual monitors in my computer (such as an extended desktop) and my Windows XP image as the screen saver and a immense method to enjoy a collection of ten years of photos. I family has been unable to get Windows 7 offers use both monitors, only the primary sample photos, the other is dark. Has anyone found a way or a software product that uses the whole desktop, i.e. the two screens? Both teams have NVIDIA graphics card. I am unable to obtain the Windows 7 offerings to make use of both monitors; only the main is able to show the images and the other one is just dark. Has anybody establish a method otherwise a software product which uses the total desktop and both displays. Both the PC’s are having the NVIDIA graphics card.

Re: Photo Screensaver with multiple displays

There might be many of the possible reasons that can cause the issues like this. When the computer is not displaying something on the monitor you might have a no Display otherwise Blank Display trouble. This can be caused by some of the given causes. So here are the things that you need to check.
    • Video Card Problem
    • AGP/PCI-e Connector Problem / Motherboard
    • Monitor is defective
    • System RAM Problem
    • Loose VGA/DVI Cable Connection
    • Monitor or System has no Power

If you do not see an option called multi-sample display settings, Windows does not detect a second monitor connected to your desktop. Or, is the detection of a connected external monitor to your laptop. When Windows detects the monitor will display the drop down list next to the screen. If not on the list then you can try clicking Detect. This is the only thing that I can suggest you at the time. I wish that it will solve the issue for you. So9 just try this and let me know if that is able to solve the problem for you.

First of all, you will have to make certain that the monitor you desire to expand your desktop to is turned on as well as plugged in the accurate video port lying on your computer. You may also require choosing the accurate source labeled resting on your monitor's controls to make sure that the monitor is having the accurate video port. If you want to get additional information then you will have to verify through the manual for the monitor that you are using otherwise go to manufacturer's website and you will get the answer from there.

There may be some problem with the driver that you are using and so you are experiencing the issues like this. I think that the drivers that are installed on your computer, might be corrupted or outdated. To insure that, you will have to update the drivers in your computer. Just search on internet for the latest update of the driver and install that on your computer. I am saying you to do this because, I have seen many of the cases like this where updating the driver solves the issue and I hope that it will do the same for you. Thank you.