Thread: How to Alter the shortcut keys for Windows 7

How to Alter the shortcut keys for Windows 7

I have purchased a new computer for me that is having the Windows 7 installed on that. I am just searching that how can I change the shortcut for the Windows in that. I consider some of them helpful, though I would like to change or remove some combination of the keys from that. Previously I have utilized the implicit desktop application for Windows XP which allows me to cluster in dissimilar virtual desktops and I assigned Win + 1, Windows + 2, and so on to organize among desktops. for the reason that Windows 7 previously have these keys previously assigned to task bar, I am unable to utilize it for some additional application otherwise configuration. I attempted searching for the internet and have established nothing. Is there some hint to this problem?

Re: How to Alter the shortcut keys for Windows 7

I like to recommend the following steps to disable the Windows key shortcuts in Windows 7. To do this, follow the steps here: first editor to open the local group policy to open this we hit the start icon and then click Search. Into search type gpedit.msc in the search box and press Enter. After entering the editor appear in local group policy. Under the group policy editor, select local user configuration, Administrative Templates, Windows Components Windows Explorer and enlarge that. After making the right to select the Turn off Windows + X hot keys and then choose the Edit menu. After making a mark in the check box selected, and after they hit the OK, now close the application to all and reboot. I hope this will help a lot on this subject.

You will be able to immobilize windows hotkey through utilization of a REG file download. To perform this initilly download the web page Disable_Windows_Key_Hotkeys.zip. You obtain this file at no cost. After downloading this file, save that to the desktop. After you are completed with unzipping and downloading file and right click the file. Reg file and choose the permutation. After that, you will have to strike the race and select Yes and click OK button. Once you are completed with all these then you will have to restart your computer and then you are done with that.

I'd suggest creating a restore point so that you can solve your problem. To perform the restore point, follow the step here: first you select the home icon, then right-click on the teams and select properties. In the computer properties select the security system and after they click the System Restore tab. Under the System Restore tab, click on create and it will create a system restore. I hope this will help a lot.

You can see the posts that are given above and see if you are able to five the answer for them. I hope that this will work for you. Other than this, you can also see this link. They have also discussed about the same thing. I hope that this will help you in manner to solve the issue. This is the only thing that I can tell you at the time and hope that this will help you as well. Thank you.

I think that will have to make use of the thing that is called as AutoHotKey. AutoHotkey allow running free the full potential of the keyboard, joystick, as well as mouse. For example, additionally to the distinctive Control, Alt, as well as Shift modifiers, you can utilize the Windows key as well as the Capslock key like modifiers. In reality, you can create any key otherwise mouse button perform as a modifier. This will help you for these, as well as additional capabilities. So search for this on internet and download that. Please reply if that helps you.