Thread: Windows 7 does not support multiple audio devices

Windows 7 does not support multiple audio devices

I have this specific question which I have decided to ask this with you all. Well I want to know that does windows 7 support the multiple audio devices? It does not show any other devices except the primary audio devices. It is a big setback to the professionals who would love to do something experimental with the audio in their system and they are unable to do that. So is my question correct? Please do respond to the query which I have posted here.

Re: Windows 7 does not support multiple audio devices

Who said that the windows 7 does not support multiple audio devices. It does support multiple audio devices and I would advise you to do some research on the topic before you are trying to say anything here. It does support multiple audio devices and you will have to enable the audio devices that you have attached in the sound control panel. S I hope you have got the necessary information on this topic and in case you need more information on this topic then do let me know about it.

I think so you will be able to get the output from the audio card driver. The audio card driver does have the option to control the front/rear jacks. I think you will be given the option to separate the jacks and use them independently. Audio managers like realtek does gives you the option to use the jacks independently. In your case the problem is arising because of the same type of jacks. I thought you have got the appropriate response here.

I think in your case the problem is the same one that is suggested above. Just try disabling the default device that you have and attach the other device that you were talking about and see if that will get supported in the system. If it gets supported and then what you will have to do is again enable the default audio device that you are having and then check whether it is running perfectly or not. I think it will definitely do.

videos does not run and display on the internet.

Quote Originally Posted by selmok View Post
    videos does not run and display on the internet.
    Can you please specify what kind of problem you are facing in full details? Also what operating system have you installed in your computer and what are your computer specifications? If video is not being displayed on internetm then have you confirmed that you have installed the latest version of the flash player in your pc, just check it and let us know.