Thread: windows 7,Some taskbar icons are showing as blank sheets

windows 7,Some taskbar icons are showing as blank sheets

Some of the task-bar icons like, MS office, outlook, internet explorer web browser etc are showing as a blank sheet in my windows 7 compatible dell latitude laptop, this laptop was running fine with all of the processes, but suddenly I encountered with this type of problem. Though I am not a technical; savvy, after encounter this issue first time in my system I simply tried by reboot my system. But this did not help me. Now I am looking for the solution of this issue, is here nay one having any idea on this problem. Any input will be helpful for me.

Re: windows 7,Some taskbar icons are showing as blank sheets

As the first recommendation I suggest you to scan your system with a up to date antivirus program, where as I was also facing these type of icon missing problem in my system after that when I searched for the solution of this problem I found that the problem is simply occurring for the virus file, and there is only one solution for this simply scan the system, if the antivirus is a good one then this will surely detect the virus file and by this you will be able to overcome from the problem.

According to me, regarding the problem that you posted I suggest you to restore your system, because I think the problem might be occurred for the taskbar launching file or key in your operating system, in that case the restore with be help you. click on start menu then from the system toll under accessories select the system restore option, choose the desire date and time where you did not encounter this problem and click on restore button, this will take few minute to complete the process, and wait till it requires for reboot you system. go through this.

Try once by change the user profile, where as I was also facing relevant issue, after that one of my friend was suggest me to go through this process, I tried with this and the problem was resolved. So I hope it will also surely help you. open the control panel and from there proceed to the user account now click on create a new user account and enter the desire name and the password if you wish and log off your system, no log in to the system with this newly created user account and check whether the problem persists or not.

Is the similar issue is appearing into the safe mode? check this, if this is also happening there then I think this can be occurring for the applications particularly, for that scan only the program installed folder in you operating system installed drive, if the problem is happening for some of the particular applications in your system then this will detected over there. I had relevant issue, after that when I scan the whole system I did not detect any virus file, but when I scan only the installed folder of the application, I found so many virus files inside that folder, after that I was easily overcome from the problem, so I also suggest you to go for this process, if after scan the whole system you did not figure out any cause of this problem.

The problem might also be occurring for any other third party application or the visual effect those are applied in your system, one of my friend was also encountered this similar issue in his windows 7 system, then he was also tried many tricks to resolve this, but was helped him, after that by consult with an technical person he found that the cause might be any other application, which is creating problem with the taskbar execution, after that he remove some of the application or the graphics program from his system, and get relief form the problem. if there are any application are aloes stored into your system then remove them, I hope this will somehow help you.

Thank you all for giving me such nice and effective responses regarding the problem that I posted here, the actual cause for my problem was the user account and by simply following the user account shuffle process I easily overcome from the problem. thank you very much for the resolution of the problem. now there is no issue with the taskbar or any other icons in my system, apart from that if there is any other user is expoeriancing with this similar issue then go through the above mentioned process, any one of them will surely help you.