Thread: I need a copy of windows operating system of Msi wind u100

I need a copy of windows operating system of Msi wind u100

Hello friends, I have a certain issues after my hard drive has been dead, since it was in the warranty period, I was able to get a brand new hard drive from the company. The problem is now I do not have the recovery Cd for that, because it had come with the genuine copy of the windows Xp home edition in it. I only have the serial key, but do not know which service pack it was using. I even tried to download the software from the internet and mostly from the torrents site, but I was not able to get any of the software that was matching with the keys that I had. I also do not want any of the pirated copy as I have the genuine key that is already been registered.

Re: I need a copy of windows operating system of Msi wind u100

Hey dude, I recently went through your problem and I can somehow help you to get the solution for the same. Is there any of your friend that is been using the same operating system, if yes then try to copy the content of it into the cd so that when you insert the CD in to your computer then it will accepts the keys from you which were not been accepting in the previous section. Even this do not work then you can download them from the torrent site which are available in the lot of forms like the pirate bay, which according to me have many genuine software’s.

Thanks a lot dude, the torrents that you have told me to download is been working fine. Since after downloading it from the site, I was able to get a speed which was extremely good, I had never got this kind of speed in the wireless mode. But when I tried the updating procedures and install the updates that were present in it, it reduced my speed drastically, I do not know why this degradation of the speed is been happening I tried many things like checking where the speed is been consuming, but I was not able to get any of the information from it. So can anyone help me in this?

This problem must be because of certain task that is been taking lots of memory that is been present in the wireless mode, was this thing happening in the previous version of the windows that you had, if not then it will be the problem of the latest update that had taken place, did you scan the computer in a proper manner to see if any of the virus is been present in the netbook, because there are some viruses that have the habit of reducing the internet speed by showing that some of the process are been taking the thing, but it is not actually not happening, so check the system with a anti virus.

Yes my friend the guy is right, as this kind of problem is been unusual since there are various factor that are changed accidently during the installation process, but I do not think that the reduction of the speed should be done in this manner, since you was getting the speed in a higher range but it suddenly dropped to a certain level, this is surely due to some virus present in the laptop and you have also told that after the security and other software updates this is been happening, so just try checking the system if any of the virus is been present in it.