Thread: Unable to uninstall Internet explorer 7 in ubuntu10.10

Unable to uninstall Internet explorer 7 in ubuntu10.10

I created a new hard drive on my Dell computer with password protection on my machine, but unfortunately I forgot the password, so I had to reinstall Ubuntu 10.10. The problem after the second installation did not see the Internet Explorer 7, but the installation folder is present in the program file, from there I am not able to access Internet Explorer. Even in the start menu. I tried to reinstall one from the control panel but it is not visible there. Double-click the application icon in the Program Files folder, says the browser is the operating system support that is installed on my machine. Although it uses the same environment before reinstallation. What should I do? How to recover this problem? Any information then please suggests me on this.

Re: Unable to uninstall Internet explorer 7 in ubuntu10.10

Regarding the same I have one solution for this and I am sure the solution which I am going to give you I hope that it will help you. So to fix this you just double tick on to the installer icon settings, you are going to re-install the browser again, clicking on the icon telling you to remove the previous version. According to your post, you mentioned this is installed on your machine, but you cannot access it from anywhere. So while you going to re-install the browser first, it will prompt you to reinstall the previous version or find the repair option in that window. Two of them are the same process. So this way you may be able to first uninstall and reinstall the new. Also the option to repair the same process is happening. So any of them, I think that this will be able to resolve the problem.

Are you sure that you use the same version of the browser on the Windows platform above. Download the latest version which is compatible with the version of operating system from Microsoft official website and install on your machine. But before you restart the browser back to its default settings. Maybe some of the browser settings are not configured correctly on the second installation. So they can not access Internet Explorer is installed on your machine. It will not remove the history and other foods in your browser. Search the Internet explorer.exe from the search tab in the menu, if it opens the application window and then go to the option of the menu toolbar and then proceed to the Internet option. Then go to the Advanced tab and select the restore option, follow the onscreen instructions to perform this operation, along with that I recommend you disable all add-ons that apply in your browser.

similar problem, I have a HP computer, I can make it easier for a smooth, newly installed Internet Explorer 7 but it not happening in to the linux I am facing this on to the Windows Vista on my machine. After installation it works very well but abruptly when I double tick the app icon that show that the version of browser does not hold up the OS. So at that moment I reinstall the browser app, but this I have not any results. While I am using one more browser such as Mozilla Firefox from the same day, so far found no problem. By downloading the file browser made from the website to select the version of Windows I'm using, but this creates problems. Any ideas on this subject?

After the second installation of the browser I lost the front page server extension that is configured with the server and it has permission to access the server authentication. This package comes with Microsoft and this package is also installed by default by the browser during installation. So these files are not likely to be accompanied, in the browser and on the machine you are using the page file version different, so first confirm that both places the extension of paging file. As the machine has the choice menu, there fp4awel.dll insertion type and line options and make sure the option to look for all files and folders from the search window. If you are not able to discover the simple search then take the Advanced investigate option. Lists the FrontPage Server Extensions are installed on the machine ads where you can also submit the FrontPage Server Extensions that is installed with the browser just alter the file search path. In the windows of an additional version of this option could come as SharePoint Team Services with a popup window, click after that and then it goes to the list of extensions of the machine.