Thread: Repair corrupt .mov file

Repair corrupt .mov file

I am having an Apple macbook pro laptop, this is running with f windows 7. The system is running fine with almost of its features and installed applications. Now there is a problem from a very long time with a type of video file this is a .mov file. This file I was download form imovie store, but after that I am not able to repair this. I tried in Quicktime players in windows OS, but nothing was helped me. Now what should I do. Is there any application for repair the corrupted video file or any suggestion or me to repair the corrupter file?

Re: Repair corrupt .mov file

There are so many video converters are available in different web site, go for the desire one by which you can convert the file format that you are trying to play in your system though because I was also facing similar issue with a type of video file, after that when I research on this, I found that the file was not a corrupted one, and after that is imply convert the video format and problem was solved. So i hope by this process you will also be get help.

As per my opinion, I would like to recommend you to reload the player where you are willing to play the video file, where as one of my friend was having relevant issue, it was encountered for the player, and this he was found after a long trying to resolve this, so I also think that the problem that you mentioned in your post is occurring for the player, the player is not working properly. First of all remove the existing one and along with this also remove the other installed files from your hard drive and then proceed for the fresh installation.

Did you tried to play the file in any other player, though the files is might not be corrupted the issue is in the media player, as the above user are mentioned, so as per this I would like to recommend you to apply the codec file in your player, be sure that the codec file is compatible with the player version and also with the OS version. I hope by simply apply the codec file you will be able to overcome from the problem.

A corrupt DivX can be repaired and a partially viewed movie can be downloaded. For this you need DivFix + +, essential utility for all and comes as free and easy to use interface. Features arte like: Repair corrupt AVI file, View partially downloaded movies, Quick and light. I recommend you to download and install this application and proceed to repair the corrupted video file that you have in your system.

If the video file that you discussed here is stored into a disc, then go through this. The Disc Repair Pro has as principal objective the restoration of worn surface of the disc or nay video file. Removes surface scratches and then lightens the deep ones. It also cleans the surface from stains, smudges of ink, fingerprints and dust. In most spreads a protective film which allows for greater resistance to subsequent damage of the disk surface. Works on all types of discs, but also for software and original games, the cleaning and repair are fully automatic, although it should be minimal preparation. Let's see in detail.

AsfBin is a utility to cut damaged, joining, editing and repairing ASF, WMV. AsfBin can be functional for any ASF or .mov file. The whole process is execute without any re-compression. So the video quality is not degraded and the resulting file remains unchanged as possible. AsfBin is a command line utility for cutting out fragments, joining, editing and repairing ASF as well as the .mov files. the video quality is not degraded after converting.

Steeper is a program of audio and video that can repair, add, edit and cut the pieces of .mov and wmv. However, there are some requirements to allow this program to work. In fact, it is necessary that your PC is specified with media service. I recommend you to go for this application and repair the corrupted file, I hope it will surely help you to overcome from the problem that you mentioned here.

Repair corrupt .mov file

Hi...
    There is nothing to worry about your corrupted .mov files. You can easily repair them and get back them by using a reliable software. It is nothing but Repair MOV Software. By using this software you can repair mov files easily.This software also supports large sized corrupted and damaged MOV, MP4 files.
    Also you can download the demo version of software ....

You can try recovery program like recuva. Later on when you recovered corrupted file you can use Video repair tool to fix the video files. There are rare chances if highly corrupted files are fixed. You need much better tool for that. In many cases .mov files does not work even after running a successful repair for the same. You can try different tools but keep a copy of your existing file in some other place.