Thread: Unexpected shutdowns of windows 7 64-bit

Unexpected shutdowns of windows 7 64-bit

I just brought the ASUS UL80VT laptop and I have the windows 7 64-bit operating system installed in it. On working on that particular laptop for some time I face frequent shut downs of the system. I don’t know what is the problem here. I am unable to recognize the source of the problem here. So any of you who can give some solutions for the problem then do reply in here. I am expecting some quick some responses from you all and I think you will be able to help me out with the solutions.

Re: Unexpected shutdowns of windows 7 64-bit

According to me you must have a good look at your system. so here what you have to do is check your system totally with the antivirus and it will help you in clearing out all the unwanted stuffs from the system. I think this problem is due to the presence of the various virus in your system and I think that is the probably the main reason why the system is getting shutdown continuously. So do have a look at my suggestion and I am sure that it will give you some solutions.

According to me the problem is due to the failure of the ram in your laptop, so that’s why the system is unable to completely boot up. Do have a look at the ram and I am quite sure that it will help you with the problem. If you cannot get it solved it personally then one piece of advise that I would like to give you is that go and report your laptop to the good technician he will help you out. so do try out with the solutions and i am quite sure that you will get the desired solution.

Have you tried working in the compatibility mode of the windows xp. I think that will work for you. Does your system starts up for some time. If it is then do try running your system in the compatibility mode of the windows xp and I am quite sure that it will help you. The problem may be due the operating system and there are various problems and bugs reported in the windows 7 sp1. So once have a look at the suggestions and I am sure that it will work out with you.

I think the problem is due to the presence of the various bugs and I think that would be solved by reporting the problem to the Microsoft and asking for the appropriate solutions from them. I think that would be the appropriate solution for you. They will be having a fair knowledge about this problem and hence they will suggest you accordingly on that particular problem. So do follow the suggestion and I am quite sure that you will be able to solve the problem.