Thread: Device Disconnect sound plays frequently in windows 7

Device Disconnect sound plays frequently in windows 7

The device is disconnected sound continuously played in my windows 7 running HP Pavilion tx1410 tablet. Whereas I checked but did not found any such apparent reason for this problem. Without any particular problem I frequently encountered this problem. I am just bothered with the device disconnected sound in my systems. Can’t understand what should I do now? Though there is not external devices connected into my system. Is here anyone having any idea on this?

Re: Device Disconnect sound plays frequently in windows 7

As per my knowledge regarding these type of problem, any hardware device in your system is the cause of this problem so for that I recommend you to check whether all of the hardware are connected and working properly. Along with this also check the USB ports, in some of the cases I found that these types of problem might be occurred for the USB port, if for any reason if they stopped working then the sound or the error message may be flashed into the screen.

The problem that you mentioned in your post, I think this six simply occurring for the any recently installed hardware device driver, because I was la so facing same issue after upgrade my systems graphics driver, right after the installation it starts occurring similar sound with the device is not connected pop up error message into the screen, after that when I did a researched on this hen I this cause, so I like to recommend you to remove the hardware driver if you installed for any hardware device recently in your system, I hope this will somehow help you to resolve the issue.

According to me the problem that you posted here is completely happening for the any one of the hardware device, in your system’s attached hardware devices or the pots are working properly firs of all make sure about this, now ping to the device manager and check the status of the hardware drivers and along with also if you found any yellow or red marked hardware driver in the list then reload that one with the windows recommended advanced option, follow the onscreen instructions to complete the loading process and after terminate this process wait for the automatic reboot flashing message in your screen.

I would like to suggest you to proceed for the windows repair option, if you installed or remove any hardware device from your system then, any be the earlier stored installed files into the windows folder are pop up the sound with this message, for this first of try to empty the temporary folder and the registry editor and check whether the problem is still persists or not. If this occurring the go for the further windows solution or try once by windows repair option. For this insert the installation disc into the drive and from the installation window select the windows repair option, wait till the process termination completes. I hope this will surely help you.

Similar type of problem I am facing in my dell inspiron laptop, this problem starts occurring right after installed the web cam driver, so I hope this might be occurring for this newly installed driver. Along with this also some of the applications are stopped working, if I try to execute them, it flashes a error message into my screen that the application is not valid. Whereas I am suing this same application in my system from a long, still before that I did not encountered any problem with them then why this happening? I searched almost everywhere for the solution, but not found any such positive response from any web site, I also tried with the above mentioned process, but these was also not helped me. Is there any other trick or solution for this problem?

I would like to suggest you if the problem is persists for the newly installed web cam driver then first of all remove that and check whether thin is still occurring or not, if this occurring then the cause is any other one you need to go for any other solution, but if the problem not occurring then as per my opinion the problem might be occurred for the driver version, if you really need this driver, then from the manufacturer web site download the desire one which should be compatible with the operating system version that you are using also with the other hardware devices. Try this.

As per the first problem that is posted here I recommend you to applications those rate instilled in your system, if there is any third party application or the visual effect is applied into your system then first of all remove that one and also remove its contained files from the windows folder. I think for some of the un-trusted application this problem is occurring in your system, for this, try this, it hopefully help you. And for the second problem if the web cam driver is compatible with the windows version that you are using then simply proceed for reload the driver again in your machine, run the installation process, at the beginning it will ask you to remove the existing one, go for this and then run the fresh installation. I hope this will surely overcome the problem that you mentioned here.