Become a Member!
Forgot your username/password?
Tags Active Topics RSS Search Mark Forums Read

Sponsored Links

How to find what exchange version I am using

Operating Systems

Old 09-03-2011

How to find what exchange version I am using

How to find which Microsoft Exchange version is installed in my pc. I have to install some Service Pack. But I am unable to determine whether that is already installed or not. Is there a utility available that can tell us the right Exchange version. I cannot just install anything directly on our existing system. I am worried about the crashing stuff.

Old 09-03-2011

You can find that through Microsoft Exchange Administrator program. You have to go in the navigation pane and then click on expand objects. You have to locate the server object in it. Once you found that click on File Menu and then click on Properties. There you can get the detail about Exchange you are running. This is the easiest way to found. The second way is to click on About in Exchange Management Console.
Old 10-03-2011

If you are trying to find out information about Exchange Server version then you can find that through Microsoft Exchange Management console. You have follow the same above steps. In Server Object on the right side you can see the details. You can also find the same thing through Exchange Management shell. You just have to type - get-exchangeserver and hit enter in that. You will get the information about exchange version in it.

TechArena Community > Software > Operating Systems
Tags: , , , ,