Thread: Fatal error when I try to run fsx on windows 7 64 bit

Fatal error when I try to run fsx on windows 7 64 bit

I am constantly getting fatal error when I am trying to run FSX on Windows 7. I have a 64bit system. I had played some games before which use to work really well, but when I am trying to run FSX I am getting fatal error. The game has installed properly but it is not working. How to fix this thing. The same game is working well in my friends pc. So there is no issue with the game dvd.

Looks like the game is not compatible with your pc due to which it is crashing. It is better to install it in compatibility mode. There can be various other issue which are causing this problem. Like a damage system file or outdated video drivers. You have to provide a bit more information on your problem. Like specifying the error code due to which the game fails to work. So just go in Event Viewer and check for more details. You can find a nice description of the same in that.

That is quiet annoying. I had see many bugs in FSX. It just did not work fine. Sometime if it works there will be poor graphical output. Before installing try to run update for DirectX. Check the game system requirement and then only go ahead with further installation. Installing that in compatibility mode will help. It is right that without full error description it is not possible to give you solution. It is essential to find the cause of crash.