Thread: Disable automatic PC locking up

Disable automatic PC locking up

I am having a peculiar type of problem in my windows 7 compatible HP pavilion series laptop, this automatically locks up. This happens at any time, whether the system is executing any program or not. I am facing this problem from last one week. After encounter this problem, I searched almost every web site but did not found any such reply to resolve this issue. So I am posting my problem over here. I hope someone from here will surely help me to resolve this issue. Any suggestion will be appreciated greatly.

Re: Disable automatic PC locking up

Start your system with the administrator promo and then remove other user accounts those are created in your system. Reboot your system and the problem will be persists. Few months ago I was also experienced with this type of auto lockup problem, every time I need to unlock my system if I leave this for few seconds. And after a deep search on this I found this simple solution, I applied this and the problem was solved. So I hope this trick will also be help you to overcome from the problem that you mentioned.

As per my opinion regarding this problem I would like to suggest you to reboot your system and change the profile by which you log into your system mainly, now ping to device manager and from there open user account and then choose the create a new account option, insert the information for create a new account and before this remove the existing account, now reboot your system, and log on with this newly created user account. I hope by replace the user account the problem will be solved.

The problem might also be occurred for the malwarebyte, one of my friend was also facing relevant type of problem, after that when he consult with the manufacturer service engineer he found this cause and run the anti malware byte program in his system. it simply detect the virus file and he can easily able to overcome from this, so I also suggest you to run the update anti malwarebyte program in your system, whether this is the windows default or any third party application. This process will surely help you.

Try with this process to disable the auto locking up in your system, I am sure this will help you definitely. Click "start" and then "Control Panel”, Double-click the icon screen, now select the "Screensaver" tab, from there Uncheck "resume password protection" option, if it is found by clicking on it. Then proceed to "power" under "energy monitor" option tab, from there Click on "advanced" tab. uncheck the "request a password when computer resumes from sleep mode if it is found by clicking on it. Click "OK" in the properties window and power options "ok" in the Display Properties window.

Start your system in safe mode and check whether the problem is occurring or not, if this does not occurring then, as per my opinion I think this is occurring for the hardware driver, make sure that the almost all of the needed hardware device drivers in your system are with the up to date version though I was also facing relevant type of problem, and then after consult with a technical person, I found that this can be issued for the hardware driver, visit to your manufacturer web site and from there download the latest version for your system hardware device and replace this will the existing one. I hope the problem will be resolved by this. After complete the fresh installation reboot your system for apply the changes.

I am also facing a problem in my system with the automatic system locking up, but right after insert the password for unlock the system in my desktop screen there are some of the but error messages are flashed and along with this also the screen flickers. I can’t understand is this happening for the graphical interface or for the other cause in my system, I am a college student, and this is the first problem that I encountered in my system, so I don’t have any such idea on this problem. is there anyone having any suggestion for me to resolve this issue? Any input will be helpful for me..

As per my knowledge you should proceed to change the system idle password protection, for that ping to the control panel and from there open the power management. From there rise the time interval of the system idle mode. And also un-check the password protection mode. This will surely help you.try this. Beside this though as per your problem, I think screen flickering problem is occurring for the graphics driver, I recommend you to reload the graphics driver, run the installation program, and at the beginning it will ask you to remove the existing one and then again will automatically run the fresh installation. I hope this graphics driver re-installation process will surely be helping you to overcome from the screen graphical issue. Go through these processes.