Thread: Windows XP PRO running slow

Windows XP PRO running slow

Hello friend, I would like to thanks in advance for any help or suggestion. I got a trouble regarding My Windows XP and I don’t have any idea what to do. My computer system is running very slow. I have so many duplicate twin processes is running in task manager so I delete a couple so I can read my email. I delete my all temp files but now I am running even slower. Figure out the actual problem. Waiting for the feedback.

Re: Windows XP PRO running slow

Hello friend I am also facing the same problem my computer is running very-very slow. I have Pentium 4 processor with Windows XP operating system. And RAM 512 MB and Hard Disk 160 GB. First though it is the issue of the virus so I ran the antivirus. It does not make any difference. It was running fast till last week. I did lots of the thing to overcome this problem. Anyone else aware of this issue this let me know to come out of this.

Hello friend to speed up your computer please Uninstall these programs they are not needed and are dangerous to use and have a better replacement. Please uninstall Ad-Aware 2007, Any registry edit if installed, uninstall antivirus in your system or disable it. Disable register booster or uninstall it. Please try this. Hope this may help you. Any still your problem is not solve you can post your issue. Register cleaner and booster may increase your system speed.

Hello friend to speed up your system you should perform disk clean up once a week this will delete the unwanted data file or folder from your disk drive. Delete the unused file from the desktop. Avoid the program running at the windows start. Please select specific program only to run in the start of the windows. Defragment the all disk drive at regular interval. Uninstall the unwanted grogram. Regularly run the antivirus to detect the virus. This may help you.

Thank you, friend for giving the suggestion to speed up my windows XP. I have defragmented the all drive and deleted the unused data and file from the desktop, I regularly run the antivirus to remove the virus and adware. So thank you to give so many tips for to speed up my computer. So I would like to thank who all the people who shared this forum.