Thread: windows 7 Mouse cursor freezes

windows 7 Mouse cursor freezes

I am having windows 7 running in my computer. My computer machine has 6GB DDR3 1333 mhz 3GHZ dual core intel 1333 mhz FSB 6MB L2 configuration . It is giving some problem mouse cursor gets free zed for sometimes. It remains breezed for few seconds. This problem arises normally while opening any file. But this problem is not happening while working on XP operating system. Please help me in this.I am waiting for all your suggestions.

Re: windows 7 Mouse cursor freezes

I have been also facing the same problem in windows 7. Mouse cursor gets struck for sometimes in screen. This kind of cursor freezing is sometimes so much annoying. Can anybody tell me what is actually causing this problem .Whether it is graphic card , mouse connection or mouse driver causing this freezing problem. Or there are some other reason for this problem. please someone help me in this.I am waiting for your reply.

Solution for your problem is download and install current updated drivers in your computer. Do updation for your mouse firm ware. You can look for virtual computer on the internet .There you can try out many solution using virtual computer . The one which resolves your problem , try on your machine. you can solve your problem.You can also refresh the curser freezes by going in device manager of your machine there you will find option for refreshing the cursor freeze ,simply click on that.

I also had the same problem with my system . This problem started when I was installing windows 7 to my computer. It is really becoming difficult in pointing out properly anything. The cursor freezes sometimes for so long time . This is creating problem for me. I am not able to fix this problem. But when I tried windows xp there was no problem with mouse cursor. Please give any suggestions to resolve this problem.

The problem which you are getting may because of many reason. You have to first find the actual root cause of the problem .It could be fault in mouse connection ,graphic card or in mouse driver. Once you know the reason of the problem then fix these problem.Your problem would get resolve. Simple solution I will suggest you simply update your operating system and mouse firmware.Try to download and install latest version of operating system.This will definitely solve your issue.