Thread: Windows 7 Multimedia Video Controller/PCI Input Device

Windows 7 Multimedia Video Controller/PCI Input Device

Multimedia Video Controller as well as PCI input Device has a Yellow query mark in the Device manager, "other Device". What I have to do to solve this issue. I am not confident what type of video card it is however I believe its Nvidia p300 is what it states on the card while I looked at it...after that while i open to download a driver from nvidia they state I previously have the updated Drivers... i just do not know. So please help me regarding my issue.

Re: Windows 7 Multimedia Video Controller/PCI Input Device

Each hardware device has a particular identifier utilized through Plug and Play. This identifier be able to include of a number of different types, like vendor ID, device ID, subsystem ID, subsystem vendor ID, or revision ID. If a device ID is not there, Device Manager may list the device as unidentified or show an error message. As well as you require updating the most recent edition of drivers for the hardware as well as install on your PC plus check for the problem.

To know regarding the device ID of that particular Device you have to follow this. You can press Start, after that type devmgmt.msc in search field in addition to press enter. On the “Device Manager” window, you have to choose the device then Right press on the device as well as press properties. Press on Details now then press on property in addition to verify for the Hardware ID.

You have obtained this issue on notebook or desktop if you want to know about this issue what kind of issue is it you just have to open Control Panel after that Devices Manager then press with right key of your mouse on every yellow symbol as well as select properties. After that open bottom features as well as paste here Hardware Ids. This manner we will recognize what it is.

Same problem here I newly upgraded from windows xp to windows vista. i have dell dimension 4600. As well as computer generates no sound!!!! Multimedia audio controller and PCI Input Device are marked by means of yellow in Device manager. i actually require assist with that! In Device manager, in sound, video as well as game controllers, i have SoundMax included Digital Audio. What can I do to make it sound?? Please assist me!!!

The multimedia audio controller is element of the sound drivers. Dell does not support windows Vista on that model thus the SoundMax driver you have possibly be the issue. Additionally, did you install the Intel chipset drivers? They MUST be installed previous to installing device drivers, like sound, video etc. , Install chipset drivers after that Install device drivers containing sound, video, etc. Lost the chipset drivers MAY be the cause for the PCI Input device error . Additional that have upgraded 4600's to Vista have had to install a part PCI sound card to find the sound functioning or functioning correctly.