Thread: Windows 7 Ultimate with tons of application event log error messages

Windows 7 Ultimate with tons of application event log error messages

I am having a Dell inspiron laptop; this is running with windows 7 ultimate OS. The system was working fine till the last date, but suddenly from last few days, it occurring a problem with the application event log, whenever I tried to open any application, whether these is a third party or the windows default, it shows a pop up error message window, along with the certificate error message. I am not having such kind of idea to overcome from this type of problem. Is there anyone having any information to solve this problem? Any input will be appreciated greatly.

Re: Windows 7 Ultimate with tons of application event log error messages

If the problems are occurring with some of the particular applications, then I think the problem might be in that application, make sure that the certificate of the application is supported by the Microsoft. If you did not found any thing then reload that application, for that first of all removes the existing one along with this also other installed files from temporary folder and from the registry editor. Now proceed for the fresh installation. If the problem that you mentioned is occurring with some of the few selected applications then this process will surely help you to overcome from the problem.

The bellow mentioned process could be help you to resolve this issue, where I was also facing almost relevant type of problem with my windows vista event viewer log, and after a deep search for the solution I found this, this was helped me, so I hope this will also help you.

- Click on Start >> Control Panel >>Administrative Tools >> Event Logs

- On the left side of the event log window, place the Windows Logs or the Application.

- It will appear the list of events those are running in your system, find the event source by which you are getting error message.

- Double-click on that event entry

- Click on the Copy button and then make a paste the report into your next post. After that lastly reboot your system.

According to me the problem might also be occurring for the internal matter of the windows version that you are suing. Along with this the problem might be occurring for the registry editor. One of my friends was also facing relevant type of problem after that he also searched almost everywhere and found a solution for these type of problem. So I recommend you to go through this, it will surely be help you to resolve this issue. From the system 32 folder of the windows platform find the source, % Windir% \ System32 \ LogFiles \ WMI \ RtBackup, rename that one, and reboot your system. from now the application(S), will work properly with its permission.

There is a simple solution for this type of problem, simply update the windows version that you are using. Click on start menu and then select windows update option from the drop down list, click on update button, it will collect the information about the update version file the windows version and will direct you to install them into your system. Click on install button after they notification from windows version and wait till it requires for the reboot, to apply the changes. Go through this, this is the ultimate solution for the problem that you have mentioned in this thread.

As per the problem, it also might be occurring for the antivirus program that you are suing in your system, because I has similar issue, almost with the all of applications those was running in my system are starts occurring the error message with the event log, I did not understand that time, and I went for the solution by searching on different web sites, I applied many of them, but nothing was helped me. Then I researched about this problem on myself and found that the problem is occurring for the antivirus, some of the changes was made, for that the event log was stopped working, though there is no way to change the setting of the event log with the antivirus, you can do this from windows version. But if the antivirus is the cause of this issue then simply reload the antivirus, so I recommend you that if you are also facing these types of problem then before reload the antivirus first of all try once by disable the antivirus program. try this.

After applying the above mentioned processes, of you are still facing the problem that you mentioned in your post, then the last moment I recommend you to proceed for the operating system reload the process, insert the windows installation disk into the CD ROM drive, and click on install now button, it will first ask you for select the driver for the installation, select that one, where the existing one is stored, now first of all it will format the drive and then ask you for the fresh installation. The event log problem along with this if there is any other problem is situated then this OS reload process will help you definitely. Apart from that as per my opinion regarding this event viewer log problem, it should be occurring for the registry editor file, but if with the above registry editor solution if you are not able to resolve this then go for this technique.