Thread: I need drivers of a wireless adaptor to downgrade from Windows 7 to Windows Xp

I need drivers of a wireless adaptor to downgrade from Windows 7 to Windows Xp

Hello guys, it gives me a great pleasure to come back to this forums , as I have been querying technical questions for a long time in this forum and been fairly content by the solutions it has provided .Right now I have come up with a new query , I had installed windows 7 operating system in my system , bit now I am planning to downgrade it as I am not content with its performance , I do not know about others , how much actually they admire it , but I will not bother to talk about it , please suggest me some way as I tried to do so , but somehow failed to do it , I am really pissed off as I cannot do what I actually want .

Re: I need drivers of a wireless adaptor to downgrade from Windows 7 to Windows Xp

I can understand your frustration as I too hate a lot Windows 7 operating system , but I was being told that contains plenty of l built-in tools to assist with program compatibility and Windows XP applications must be installed directly on Windows 7. Windows XP Mode runs a lot of older Windows XP productivity applications and that are not locally well-matched with Windows 7, thus helping understand cost savings and decrease likely operational downtime by extending the life of existing program . I will suggest you to Visit the Windows 7 Compatibility Center to locate software that works with Windows 7.

Re: I need drivers of a wireless adaptor to downgrade from Windows 7 to Windows Xp

Thank you for posting your question in it , but let me make it clear that you have not framed your query in a proper manner can you please explain what is the exact issue ? Let me tell you as you have not mentioned in you question a it is a laptop or desktop? If I were in your place I will physically observe for the model number and make of the wifi card and check if the manufacturer made an xp driver for it .If not, perhaps obtain different wifi card as they are reasonably cheap .

I am really sorry for that so I will repeat my question once again and tell you the exact issue I am facing right now , please give me idea...i have got an acer unit designed in windows 7 operating system, the problem is i require to downgrade it using windows xp os, i can not locate any driver of wireless adopter that I have connected in my system t, since the hardware model is designed in windows 7 os...any idea? what im going to carry out?

Well it is quite a common issue faced by a lot of people , but you can download it easily without any issue as , there are a lot of options available in Google , but you will not be able to do it if you do not follow the correct procedure , there are some cases which are actually solved by small kids , but the same are not even being understood by experts , so I will suggest you to type the below set of keywords in the Search box along with the appropriate model of your system , you will get your work done .
    <wireless card make and model> windows xp driver