Thread: Windows update giving error Code 8024402F after the fresh installation of windows 7

Windows update giving error Code 8024402F after the fresh installation of windows 7

I just recently installed windows 7 and earlier i had a windows vista operating system in my computer. Well the problem with the windows 7 is that i continuously get an error code 8024402F. I have noticed that this type of problem I have started facing recently and this was not prevalent while I had the windows vista. So that’s why I have come here to know what is the problem with the installation of the updates of the windows 7. So anyone who has faced with this similar issue can get back to me. also do send in your responses as early as possible. I am waiting for them.

Re: Windows update giving error Code 8024402F after the fresh installation of windows 7

I think you must try turning the firewall off and then try working with the updates. See if you are able to install some updates in the system. I am quite sure that you will be able to get some solutions in it. according to me this would be the better solution for you. Sometimes firewall does become an obstruction and comes in the middle of the installation of the windows updates. So as of now do try working on the suggestion that I have given you right now andi am quite sure that you will be able to make some us of it.

Re: Windows update giving error Code 8024402F after the fresh installation of windows 7

If you ask me I would advise you to report this problem to he Microsoft websites. There are various support Microsoft websites available in the internet. What you have to do is report the problem to them and ask for the solutions. They are the best persons to answer your query in such situation. So do try follow my suggestion and I am quite sure that it will bring you the desires results for you. So do follow it and let me know if that works or not.

Check if the windows update service that you are currently running is working perfectly or not. So for that you will have to go to the service command and there you will have to check that if the windows update is enabled or not. If it is enabled then you will have to see the automatic option is enabled or mot. If the automatic option is enabled then you will have to change it and then turn to the manual settings. Trust me that really helps and hence I am advising you with the same solutions. So i hope this will help you.

Well I did try with the same solution here/ sorry but that really did not help me much. I have already tried it out with all the suggestions that you all have given here but really sorry to say none of them have helped me. so I am expecting some good response from you all. So anyone who could help me with these topic then do let me know about it. I am waiting for your response. Please make sure that you respond early because I need to get it solved as early as possible.