Thread: Error code’8007010B':Unable to install Windows update

Error code’8007010B':Unable to install Windows update

I have installed windows 7 on the computer of mine. Well I am getting an issue when I am trying to update windows on the computer of mine. i am getting Error Code 8007010B on the computer of mine. I have removed all the unnecessary program from the computer and everything which I can do to fix the problem of mine. then also this particular problem is not getting removed from the computer of mine. any suggestion to fix the matter will be highly appreciated. Thanks a lot in advance.

re: Error code’8007010B':Unable to install Windows update

You can use the following steps to check the update history on the computer of yours.
    • Click on the Start button and go for Control Panel.
    • Now simply click on the Windows Update and simply click on the View Update History.
    • Now double click on the update on which the status is showing Failed or Canceled
    • Now copy the error message and post here the same.

Well I think in this particular situation you need to use a specialized software tool to fix the problem of yours. I highly recommend that you should use Microsoft Fixit to fix the problem of yours. you can download the same from the official website of Microsoft and installed the same on the computer of yours. once you have installed the software run the same on the computer and use the instruction which is provided by the Fixit wizard. I am hoping that it will help you to fix the problem of yours.

Looking at the situation which you have provided I am suspecting that this particular problem is happening due to virus attack on the computer of yours. let me know whether there is any antivirus software installed on the computer or not.. if not then get a good antivirus software and install the same on the computer of yours. once it is installed update the same with latest update and run a virus scan on the computer of yours.

Have you tried to installed windows update by booting your computer into safe mode with networking? If your answer is no then use the following instruction to fix the matter of yours.
    • Reboot your computer and Press F8 from the keyboard.
    • Advanced Boot Menu screen will be prompted on the screen. Now select Safe Mode with Networking using arrow key and press enter.
    • Once your computer is booted into safe mode try to update the windows and let me know whether it is working or not.

If all the solution which are provided by all the users in this particular thread then I think there is only one option is remaining to solve the matter of yours. well you have to contact Microsoft Support Team and tell them about the problem which you are experiencing. They will work around on the situation and let you know about the solution. most probably they will release a update and let you know about that.