Thread: Windows 7 crashes: ‘IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL’

Windows 7 crashes: ‘IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL’

I am having dual boot system on which I have installed Windows XP and Windows 7 on two different Partitions on the hard disk of mine. Well I am getting BSOD on the computer of mine when I attempt to boot using Windows 7. However Windows XP runs great on the computer of mine. I am unable to figure out why BSOD occurring on the computer of mine. I am asking to all of windows users on this forum to help me out from this particular problem.

Re: Windows 7 crashes: ‘IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL’

I am unable to figure out why this particular problem is occurring on the computer of yours . can you provide me system specification of your computer? It will be really helpful to me for further assistant if I am aware of hardware configuration of your computer. Also provide me mini dump file of the BSOD which is occurring on the computer. Let me know from when you are facing this particular problem and what antivirus software do you have installed on the computer of yours

I have seen the BSOD occurs due to some fault in the RAM of your computer. Well everyone knows that each and every program in the computer require a specific amount of RAM to run the program smoothly. Apart from this operating system which you have also installed on the computer also require to manage resources smoothly. So in this particular situation you need to run MEMTEST on your computer to find out the fault in the RAM . Also you can upgrade the RAM to fix the matter.

In order to fix the problem you might need to fix the registry of the computer. As you know very well that registry in the computer tracks records of all the activities which is occurring the computer of yours. It contains the information regarding settings and options which used by operating system in order to do smoother operation. I have seen that there are congested with redundant entries are added after a great period of time which might causing crashing on the computer of yours. Well according to me you need to use registry cleaning software for this particular problem.

I think this problem might be occurring due to virus or malware attack on the computer of mine. Well I according my point of view you need to do a virus scan on the computer by using good Antivirus software. I think some of the virus has infected some important file of the operating system. I recommend that you should use KIS 2011 for this particular purpose. I am hoping that KIS 2011 will help you to fix the problem of yours.

Well I have found BSOD usually occurs when there is an issue with either BIOS or Drivers of the motherboard which you are using on the computer. I recommend that you should visit the official website of the motherboard manufacturer and download the BIOS as well as Drivers of the motherboard. Once you have downloaded you need to install the same on the computer of yours. You need to reboot the computer once the installation process gets completed. So try it and see whether it helps you to fix the problem of yours.

I think there are various solutions are provided by the various users in this particular thread. Well let me know the experience about all the above mentioned solution so that I can learn which solution helped you to fix the problem of yours. Any of above solution helps you to fix the problem then I recommend that you should contact Microsoft Support Team for this particular matter. You need to provide all the information regarding your system and mini dump of the BSOD. Well they will work around on the situation let you know about the appropriate solution.