Become a Member!
Forgot your username/password?
Register Tags Active Topics RSS Search Mark Forums Read

Sponsored Links

Accidentally deleted file in appdata/local

Operating Systems

Old 05-03-2011

Accidentally deleted file in appdata/local

Hi, I was messing around in my user/appdata/local folder the other day and I accidentally deleted a file named FnF4.txt . Since then any program I tried to load up asks me to select a program for it use which does not work and Windows has been unable to load my desktop on startup. What should I do?

Old 05-03-2011

Re: Accidentally deleted file in appdata/local

If you have deleted any file accidentally then i think it is better to create the user profile again and and see whether this is working for you or not. If you can then go through the same and see whether this is working with the issue or not. If this is not working with the issue then i will advise you to repair Windows OS which will correct the issue with the same.

TechArena Community > Software > Operating Systems
Tags: , , ,