Thread: AMD quad-core system getting shutdown after 5-10 minutes

AMD quad-core system getting shutdown after 5-10 minutes

I have AMD quad-core system. Increasingly whenever I am using windows closed. I tried reinstalling the Win XP by deleting the partition and the creation of the same but my system is shutting down in the process of installing Windows. Then I attempted Knoppix and it is running very well. Knoppix ran for about 1 hour and does not face problems. Is the hard disk may be the problem. I never faced this kind of problem so I have no idea what to do with this type of problem , please help me how I can solve this problem.

Re: AMD quad-core system getting shutdown after 5-10 minutes

This type of problem occurs because of many reasons, one of the major & Normal problems is that, most of the time computer get infected among virus and cause this problem, try to scan your computer with update antivirus software. For this problem you can use some well antivirus such like kaspersky internet security 2011.it is one of the well software you can use it for deleting virus from your computer. Also much software is available in market in today’s date. You can search about it by any search engine like Google.

At the starting days, when I was started use of computer that time this problem occurred with my computer also, then I asked this question form my friends then asked me about maintenance, and they suggested me about this. As per my experienced I thing one of the strong reason is because of heating, may cause this difficulty. Try to clean your computer, take out dust particles from Motherboard, processor, RAM slot And Check. I think this will help you.

Do you get any strange sounds when you turn it on? Do you get any beeps at all? I suggest you replace gpu, followed by attempting a memory stick at a time, then maybe replace the CPU if you've recently installed by itself. Make sure the power connector GPU work too! And I have one more doubt the GFX card could overheat faster in text mode, the CPU, although it could ... It seems that the CPU is either overheating or not receiving sufficient juice. Try loading the BIOS (do not touch anything until you know you ARE STABLE) and see if the system can hold there.

Sounds like a horrific power supply. Go into control panel then go into the system then go into the advanced tab then go into the startup and recovery, and ensure reboot on errors is free.. I have heard about bad capacitors on a motherboard, but have not at all seen one, Suspicion that it is the problem, but whatever thing will be possible. I would try a dissimilar socket. Also, do not plug up your CPU in the same wall-socket as your screen if possible. I hope this information will help you to come up from this issue.