Thread: Laptop rebooting after the appearance of windows logo

Laptop rebooting after the appearance of windows logo

Hello, for someday I am facing this kind of problem in my laptop. I had done a reinstallation of the operating system which is windows xp on the laptop. Since after that, the laptop keep on rebooting when it comes till the windows xp logo. This is really weird; neither there is any program in the laptop that is not been compatible or no virus present according to my knowledge. I cannot even go to the boot mode setup because of this problem. The main issue of formatting my laptop was because of many virus and extremely slow processing speed of the laptop. So because of this, I just cleared all the data and the software that were present, but it has just gone worst because of which I had to go refresh my BIOS. Now I have no idea to how to come of this thing. Please suggest me to what to do to come out of this?

Re: Laptop rebooting after the appearance of windows logo

This may be the issue of the hard drive; you can check the hard drive by doing the following thing. When you have done the partition during previous time it may be possible that there is some problem in the disk platter, this happens because of dust that is been entering or the error that was usually present in the previous data that lead to errors or due to the frequent reformatting of the hard drive. So you can detect it by using disk management. After doing that keep a long partition that help in getting the exact location where is the problem occurring. It will check for the error and cleared the problem. It also depend on what kind of operating system is been installed in the laptop try using the latest version of the server pack so that all the service is provided properly.

I am also facing the same issue of rebooting, but my problem is when I finish all the installation process of the drivers and the operating system and restart my computer it works fine but again when I closed the computer from the main power and restart again it does not start only. I tried cleaning all the hardware by opening the cabinet and the motherboard totally, and try to see if it comes back but the same condition appears. Then I have to connect another hard drive and try to find out where exactly the problem is appearing .In this case the operating system appears and then works fine but when I connect the older hard drive it do not show up any of the sign of getting started. All the power cords are working fine and the power supply also work fine I the hard drive.

Did you try going the recovery console, in that you can run the command chkdsk-r using the command prompt? If this does not work then check the drive in which form it is. I explored this when I was experimenting with the old computer of mine. This issue is due to the driver cd that is causing the machine to get crashed. To check this you can do the following things; check the SATA MODE in your bios, if you do not find that then find something related to it. Once you have found that see the value of it, if it is off then change it to on. After doing this, try to reboot your system. Once you have done this then update the Drivers of the components. Now boot in the safe mode with networking and try the same thing what you had don e before. Into your CD copy a utility that will help you to do updates of the drivers in a proper manner, most of them used NLite which is the best in the market.

Before you going ahead of totally clearing all the data in the hard drive, you should see the basic things that are present with you and make full use of it. Some of the points are: make a back up of the information that you require the most. The license of the OEM numbers should be present and must be accurate because this will be required to register the software again after you have done with the installation process, If you are trying to install a new hard drive into your system, then make sure you the disc in which the driver are present is the accurate one. After installing the windows in to your laptop the update process must me started because it help in overcoming all the problems that are faced by you.